Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Phoenix Rising
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
User1
Thundergrip
8 posters

Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker.

Thundergrip
    Thundergrip
    Casual
    Casual

Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker. Empty Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker.

Post by Thundergrip Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:51 pm

And he actually had the nerve to complain about my build being cheap afterwards. What is with these assholes?

You know the guys - the ones whose health bars don't change no matter what you do to them. The only way to damage them is to bleed them, which I did, three times. I don't even think he had any healing items equipped because he wasn't expecting to take damage.

When he went down, some number above 35,000 came up and I sent him a terse "lol," to which he responded: "fa**ot with a cheap-*** build," to which I responded, "says the guy with the hacked health." That shut him up.

Can anyone relate? I'm just glad I didn't have to suffer the indignity of giving him my souls.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker. Empty Re: Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker.

Post by User1 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Relate to a similar experience?
    Many times.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker. Empty Re: Just killed a guy in the forest with 35,000+ health. Feels great to put down a hacker.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm

I hate those guys, I file complaints all the time but it never seems to matter.

Good on you for ripping him a new one.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:57 pm

And, about the hacker business?
    Don't look at me! I am obviously not a hacker! ._.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I love laughing at hackers when they lose!!! haaaaahahaha!! lol!
    Thundergrip
    Thundergrip
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Thundergrip Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:07 pm

I don't understand the appeal of running around with infinite health. Where's the thrill of victory?
    Redhawk17torch
    Redhawk17torch
    Casual
    Casual

Location : In my room, trying my best not to throw my tv out the window

Post by Redhawk17torch Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Hackers like that always make my day, I have had a lot of hackers recently invade me and vice versa mainly **** tards like that one which aren't good at the game and get mad when you kill them. One time, one even threatened to report me for managing to kill them. Other times I get those light heart floating heads which just fly cycles around you.

But still, I hate hackers.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 pm

I can most definately relate to that.I get hackers every 5 or 6 invasions and they usually hatemail me for killing them.Sometimes it's just a nasty insult,sometimes they whine about me eating Divine Blessings.Yes,I'm clearly so bad for using them against hackers because humanity takes too long when you have some muppet ninja flipping around the level after you.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 am

Nice response to him. People like that (who send hatemail like that) deserve to be banned from online play, IMO.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:00 am

I've never managed to kill a hacker but I have spoken to one before. It was back when I was still new to the game; I was on xbox. Can't remember his Tag and Im not about to tell people it either way but anyway. We ended up chatting and I asked him why he had infinite health and he explained that "it takes away the fear of death when playing."

In a game like Dark Souls death is omnipresent and I can understand wanting some defense against it. But hacking the game is not something I can understand, especially not in PvP. I even get a little mad at people who mule but not very much. Anyway he sent me a friend request and I replied "sorry your not my type."

Hacker be lonely. And nobody cares.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:58 am