Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
tonberryking01
AnCapaillMor
Werdax
Sweord
Lord Ivan
retro
Nybbles
Walter_White
User1
Dibsville
grossemesser
Dandy Dude
Latitoast
alchemydesign
DaemonNacht
Phoenix Rising
KrazykevS10
jimmyc0341
LunarFog
Dubscythe
Dogwelder
25 posters

My First Vagrant

TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My First Vagrant - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Vagrant

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:19 am

Dr__Awkward wrote:almost 1000 hours in Dark souls and 0 vagrant. none. in the whole series I've only seen one. in Demon's Souls I saw one at the bottom of the elevator on the outside of Stonefang. To me the Demon's Souls vagrant looked so much cooler than the current design.

Demon Souls didn't have Vagrants. I think you are confused with Crystal Lizards (because when you go down with said elevator a couple of them run away into the tunnel) winking
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 am

I saw my first vagrant a few days ago.  Unfortunately, it was in NG+ and JUST around the corner behind a tree in darkroot.  I didn't realize what it was and there isn't usually an enemy there so I didn't react in time, getting 1-shotted :/.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:54 am

TheBigLebowski wrote:
    Dr__Awkward wrote:almost 1000 hours in Dark souls and 0 vagrant. none. in the whole series I've only seen one. in Demon's Souls I saw one at the bottom of the elevator on the outside of Stonefang. To me the Demon's Souls vagrant looked so much cooler than the current design.

Demon Souls didn't have Vagrants. I think you are confused with Crystal Lizards (because when you go down with said elevator a couple of them run away into the tunnel) winking

primeval demon - bwt event
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:21 pm

I also played 1000s of hours before I saw my first one, and then saw two of them within a week of one another.  The first was in someone else's world, during coop in Anor Londo.  We were going through the rafters, and I saw this white blob down by the feet of the giant Gwynevere statue.  I was so excited I almost fell to my death -- which was what the vagrant itself did a few seconds later, trying to reach us.  Pretty silly.  I made the host go down to the floor level to look at the body.

Second one was in the parish, by the altar and berenike knight.  Another white one, with these hilarious steam bubbles coming out of it.  It is extremely cool to run into them, and I wish they were more common or that we at least better understood how to create them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:11 pm