Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)?

Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)? Empty PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)?

Post by Razz Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 am

Ive been playing Dark souls for quite some time now, but I am still mediocre at Pvp at best. Is there a Master of the Art here who might be willing to practice with me and teach me a thing or two?
    I have two characters (Sl 1 en 120) on the Ps3 (Razzafore).
    I would be eternally gratefull, which is quite a long time for an undead:3!
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)? Empty Re: PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)?

Post by Walter_White Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 am

Come to our wiki forum FC - i learned there pretty much.

It is sl100 but we also fight with 55 or 120 from time to time
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)? Empty Re: PvP.. Can someone teach me the ropes:)?

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm far from being a master of the arts. I'm just now getting to the point where Im winning more and more regularly. The true masters still wipe the floor with me.

None the less I think I would be adequate competition and we can improve together. I usually run with a quality build so I can use almost any weapon if you're having trouble with certain setups.

Hit me up. Please include "dks wiki" somewhere in there so I know where you're finding me from.

psnid: digitaiinsanity
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm willing to help, I've been around for a while and consider myself pretty good at PvP, seeing as I once held the 68th spot for the PS3 arena at SL100 without using magic, poise, or armor. Add me on PSN and we can work something out.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Cool! Ill take a loom at the forum and I will add you, Insanity and GhadisGod. Thanks a lot:).
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:46 am

I'd be willing to help you out.
    I'm no master, but I have quite a few of the basics down, and I'm willing to help you learn.
    Also, you should look at this guy's work, as an examination of some of the fundamentals:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PhantomEWGF
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:29 am

The_Red_Drifter wrote:I'd be willing to help you out.
    I'm no master, but I have quite a few of the basics down, and I'm willing to help you learn.
    Also, you should look at this guy's work, as an examination of some of the fundamentals:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PhantomEWGF

Ah, yes. I watched the backstab and parry instruction already, but I will take a look at the other ones, Thanks:).

Ps. Is you Psn name The_Red_Drifter as well?
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Yes it is.
    Just message me on PS3 whenever you want a few friendly bouts and we can set something up.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Got some pretty neat tips and tricks from the Red Drifter and some of the fights were pretty cool in my opinion. I totally feel upgraded now and looking forward to other duals:).
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm

It was a good idea to bring the sorceress build, seeing as you had an int build as well.
    It was great seeing how quickly you picked up on things. Would love to fight you again.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 pm

The_Red_Drifter wrote:It was a good idea to bring the sorceress build, seeing as you had an int build as well.
    It was great seeing how quickly you picked up on things. Would love to fight you again.

Me too:3! Lets do it again some time! I probably should try out some other builds in the future, for variation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:51 pm