Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Satoshi
Tchuwib
RANT
Dibsville
Latitoast
9 posters

Artorias build opinions?

xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Artorias build opinions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Artorias build opinions?

Post by xenon_nobelium Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 am

wtf Nybbles? none of theese actually achieves max scaling with the abyss sword....why would you use that sword if not for its immense dmg output (coupled with best greatsword range)?
    http://mmdks.com/1pek -> my slvl100 abyss build, he kills people dead quickly. lowest end of the hp and stamina spectrum though i confess.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 pm

you also can't use the greatshields, your HP are okay but your stamina is subpar, big damage sure but you don't have much to back that up with. besides, my build is meant for cos-play using the full artorias look, not an optimized miss-matched hobo with a big stick.

edit…actually, that build would be better off with a murakumo, buff and destroy. which is the worst thing about Artorias builds, they are always better off with a different weapon, the only thing they are good for is cos-play.
    masbaconstrips
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by masbaconstrips Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Haha, you definitely cant have an artorias build without the armor...if anyone wants to battle a good 120 artorias, xbox - masbaconstrips

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 am