Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ErrJon6661
sendicard
6 posters

Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it?

Poll

Well, did you?

[ 2 ]
    Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    sendicard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it?

Post by sendicard Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 pm

But you say that like a pyro is any harder than the other classes. I would do a pyro long before I did say a deprived.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever had a challenge run that didn't go as planned, if so; what was it?

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm

If I could list the base level runs in order from easiest to hardest it would go:
    Deprived
    Warrior
    Knight
    Hunter
    Wanderer
    Pyromancer
    Bandit
    Cleric
    Thief
    Sorcerer
    sendicard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sendicard Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:40 pm

.....Why is the deprived considered the easiest? Once again, I would much rather do a pyro than a deprived. It looks, sounds, and from my own experiences in minor testing; generally easier.
    sendicard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sendicard Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Actually, I have a friend over who is like "what?" at your list. I wouldn't mind a reasoning for the difficulty list as well. It would benefit future knowledge if you could elaborate.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 pm

sendicard wrote:.....Why is the deprived considered the easiest? Once again, I would much rather do a pyro than a deprived. It looks, sounds, and from my own experiences in minor testing; generally easier.
    Deprived is the only character that could effectively choose which stuff to use in each situation. The latter has to choose between fewer things, with Sorcerer being the hardest because the best magic at that level is a Great Heavy Soul Arrow and the your weapon choice is severely limited because of the 8 Strength.
    sendicard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sendicard Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Oh I understood sorcerer. I just explained that one to a friend.

Deprived makes a bit of sense now that you explain it.

It is kind of, everything in the middle that is confusing.

Hell, the slots for the thief, warrior and knight make a lot of sense as well. I just don't really get the logical calculation for the others.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Certain abilities that can be acquired by each.
    Although the Cleric has Faith, the Bandit beats it out because the best Faith spell would be Gravelord Greatsword dance, while the Bandit's extra strength can bring in harder hitting weapons for more damage overall. Even though they are practically the same, it would be easier with the Bandit.
    The same goes for each run. Pyromancer has enough Attunement for two spells, so you can equip Combustions, Fireballs, Fire Whips, Firestorms, and most importantly, Chaos Storm, which just so happens to be able to one shot Artorias in NG. I wasn't able to do it with any other spells, but I know for a fact Chaos Storm does a **** ton more overall damage than Fire Tempest.
    I'm describing all this power for a base level character, so you can really begin to see how strong they get. The others only beat it out because of the higher Dexterity.
    sendicard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sendicard Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Exactly, pyromancy is really freaking strong and a lot of the other classes don't have that without sacrificing a ring slot.

I do see your point in a lot of the placing now though, makes sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:01 pm