Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
tinypantha
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
skarekrow13
hey its andres
dancash1808
User1
EverlastingRat
Carphil
Soris Ice Goldwing
Mr. Tart
ResIsBestStat
KrazykevS10
densetsushun
Hatsune Miku
LunarFog
19 posters

Forced out of my house. Advice?

AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Forced out of my house.  Advice? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced out of my house. Advice?

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue May 07, 2013 7:41 am

LunarFog wrote:As for an update to the situation...I googled broken ipod screens. I could buy one online for 20-30$ and then have the old one replaced in less than half an hour. I'm hoping that will get him off my case. Whenever I think about it though it's just so stupid. He's already starting to replace every song on his ipod instead of just replacing what's broken.

Don't because by the sounds of it, he'll find something else to be pissed off about, and you'll be out 30 quid plus he might see you as a walkover and try and pin other crap on you.

My advice stick around think about it a bit more, look at your options. How do you get on with your mom, stick around for her. don't make any hasty decisions, 17-18 is an important time in your life, don't think of now, think of down the road. Stay a bit take your job and put the money you were going to spend on rent\deposit to the side, chuck it into an account.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 pm