Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
KrazykevS10
Soris Ice Goldwing
RANT
Dibsville
Major_kenny
9 posters

Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!!

Major_kenny
    Major_kenny
    Regular
    Regular

Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!! Empty Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!!

Post by Major_kenny Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 pm

I think he didnt have infinite health but the 65565 points of HP! I hittedd him with my buffed (sunlight blade) halberd and for over 900 HP each hit (help of the leo ring), and he didnt die with like 10 hits of that!! I hit him with Crystal Soul Spear, backstabs with buff on, wrath of the gods (sorry im Level 525, i know pvp is 125 but anyway). I tried to bleed him out with the gold tracer but that noob was ninja flipping so i couldn't hit him a lot, and I didnt even make him bleed.

I've seen his profile and that person only has Dark Souls trophies on his account, no other games, except for UFC 2009.

ps - I wasn't ganking xD

Has anyone ever seen cheaters/hackers on PS3? I thought this was the only system without cheaters and I've never seen anyone complain about cheaters on PS3. Not even Jblackmel/Martyrs Brigade 99

Last edited by Major_kenny on Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!! Empty Re: Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!!

Post by Dibsville Mon May 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Please edit out the name from the OP, it's against the rules to state them.

I've seen a few hackers lately ever since 1.0.8, only 3 or 4, but that's a lot since I've only seen 3 or 4 before patch 1.0.8.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!! Empty Re: Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!!

Post by RANT Mon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm

yep, its sad. im gonna go ahead and blame the mega mule since it makes it easier to hack.
    Major_kenny
    Major_kenny
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Major_kenny Mon May 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Sorry about that, although there shouldn't be a problem implied since everyone dislikes cheaters.

It was a shame because the cheater was a blue phantom and a darkwrath invaded me and helped him, he was seeing me delivering one 3000+ r1 spam and he threw Lloyd talismans at me lol.

I know some people might blame for being SL 525 (and leveling up xD) but at least I don't gank and I fight with players around my SL.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 pm

You guys mind explaining what this megamule is? Is like the invade any sl hack?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 06, 2013 9:03 pm

cant really go into details due to rules, basically its a modded save file that allows for easier modding capabilities in game.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm sorry to sound like the fanboy but I told you guys there are PS3 hacks.Some forumgoers keep telling me it's just glitches,I officially call shenanigans.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks Rant I just needed to what it is not how or any forum rule breaking details.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:I'm sorry to sound like the fanboy but I told you guys there are PS3 hacks.Some forumgoers keep telling me it's just glitches,I officially call shenanigans.

there's always been modders on ps3 but very few, after this mega mule thing there has been a significant rise in their numbers though.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon May 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Thanks Rant I just needed to what it is not how or any forum rule breaking details.
    Go to Mugen and it's at the top right.

(notice that I didn't break any rules there...)
    Major_kenny
    Major_kenny
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Major_kenny Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 am

Look for "dark souls mega mule" on youtube if you don't know what it is.

GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE are your friends.

But I can understand people would use mega mule if they lost their save, but not excuse for the 65535 points of health lol
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 pm

The thing about "hacking" is that it is pretty much possible on any game on any system...however doing it without pre-made programs and setups to do it makes it inaccessible to the VAST majority of the community (which is a good thing). Your typical cheater/hacker is a kid, though that isn't always the case. Regardless, most of them don't have the programming knowledge, hardware, or ability to actually setup up their own console mod/hack a game. They rely on things that can be bought for cheap or readily found on the internet.

I'm an xbox user so I've seen some stuff in various games, though it's uncommon (especially because if caught you can get console banned for it). Unfortunately, it looks like it is bleeding into the PS3 now too.
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 pm

I met a friendly hacker once.. used red eye orb, met a guy and a sunbro. We all bowed politely and I thought "wow unusual for the forest".

Then sunbro walks forwards while human scatters prism stones, I advance back warily, sunbro drops a package and points down. Extremely sceptical, I advance and pick up the package, while the pair of them do "joy" animations.

20 souls of artorious... 20... Look Skyward

Eiter way to repay them for their effort I stuck around and helped them kill catbros
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Mon May 13, 2013 12:23 am

Great, I just ran into what must have been a hacker on ps3 as well. The opponent kept spamming Mushrooms, and eventually pulled out a Crystal Greatsword that did 800 damage on a normal slash and 1300 damage on a backstab (no hornet). I was wearing 2xHavel+fully upgraded knight chest, so I shouldn't take that much damage from a normally **** weapon.
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 am

PS3 is certainly hackable. Around a year ago someone managed to jailbreak the firmware for the PS3.

Long story short, the guy can most likely save file edit.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Mon May 13, 2013 12:47 pm

CephGabriel wrote:
    20 souls of artorious... 20... Found a cheater/hacker 5 minutes ago on PS3!! 2707236321

If you call mega mule hacking, well then it was a hacker.... i can drop you 99 if you like, it's already in the mule, and yes domthybomb hacked them into mega mule.

I also had a look into the files...well and i could hack some nasty things in the savegame with some trial&error - but i would never do that and won't give you a hint how to do that!
    Nevertheless i use mega mule.

And yes it wasn't 1.08, but mega mule what made hacker more often on PS3. There where other savegames from hacked PS3 on the web, but none of them where so popular, so mega mule made it popular and easier to hack on ps3.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:35 pm