Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
inksoldier
reim0027
bl0odyMe5s
Hue
raecor14
dsg78gaming
10 posters

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    dsg78gaming
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming Sun May 19, 2013 6:30 am

    Just finished uploading the last parts of my sl1 caveman challenge and these 2 video for me are my best fights:

    https://youtu.be/YPiaB9nvQWs manus

    https://youtu.be/ceSvlcnAYXw kalameet

    Been a tough final few fights but its now finished. These have to be my best moments see far playing dark souls. What have your best moments been?
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1080
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 27
    Location : Australia

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by raecor14 Sun May 19, 2013 6:58 am

    i may or may not be naming my first born son after you....
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 26
    Location : Killing the chat

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Hue Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 am

    raecor14 wrote:i may or may not be naming my first born son after you....
    Name him Solaire

    OP, i'm stuck at these two bosses in my regular SL1 run, any tips for me?
    I know HP is futile, so i already went with red tearstone, and DWGR, for both, but i'm stuck
    I can dodge all Manus attacks, except the balls that make a circle and go back to him (pendant doesn't work, must dodge)
    Kalameet, i can barely get 20% of his health down, then he does a tail 360 and gets me.

    Am i doing something wrong? Or do i just have to further practice their attack apttern?


    Last edited by Hachouma on Sun May 19, 2013 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    bl0odyMe5s
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 53
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-12-22

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by bl0odyMe5s Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 am

    My best moments, not sure. One of those definitely

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZClKVemeEI This one maks me really proud^^

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6fGE_QknKI This one was surprisingly easy

    I think this was my best kill considering I did it first try!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8zsaj2fyg Skip to 9 minutes for the boss happy
    dsg78gaming
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming Sun May 19, 2013 7:26 am

    Hachouma wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:i may or may not be naming my first born son after you....
    Name him Solaire

    OP, i'm stuck at these two bosses in my regular SL1 run, any tips for me?
    I know HP is futile, so i already went with red tearstone, and DWGR, for both, but i'm stuck
    I can dodge all Manus attacks, except the balls that make a circle and go back to him (pendant doesn't work, must dodge)
    Kalameet, i can barely get 20% of his health down, then he does a tail 360 and gets me.

    Am i doing something wrong? Or do i just have to further practice their attack apttern?



    With kalameet just try and attack him only once on the attack I show in the video. Dont be gready and be patient. Also get back immediately to avoid his tail swipe. He is tricky but his attacks are readable.
    With manus and the pendent try and learning the timings as each of the three dark magic attacks have a different speed and not using it too early is important
    reim0027
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator


    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by reim0027 Sun May 19, 2013 1:16 pm

    My best moments are not worthy to be posted in this thread.
    inksoldier
    inksoldier
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 75
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-24

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by inksoldier Sun May 19, 2013 2:12 pm

    reim0027 wrote:My best moments are not worthy to be posted in this thread.

    I feel ya Reim, these videos make my challenge run seem like nothing
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated


    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by robsthedon Sun May 19, 2013 4:31 pm

    dsg78gaming wrote:Just finished uploading the last parts of my sl1 caveman challenge and these 2 video for me are my best fights:

    https://youtu.be/YPiaB9nvQWs manus

    https://youtu.be/ceSvlcnAYXw kalameet

    Been a tough final few fights but its now finished. These have to be my best moments see far playing dark souls. What have your best moments been?

    My hat is off to you sir, btw do you pvp? winking
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 533
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2012-03-17
    Location : United States of Daku Souru

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by lordgodofhell Sun May 19, 2013 5:26 pm

    These videos really show me that I had been doing pve ALL WRONG
    dsg78gaming
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 pm

    Thanks for the comments really appreciate them, with learning to do no damage runs go into boss fights and don't attack, just try and learn what to do with every attack thrown at you and see how long you can survive for. Once you have found a way to dodge all the moves, learn which attack to counter on safely. Put it together and there you are, you all will be smashing all the bosses with no problems happy
    Mishrak
    Mishrak


    Posts : 7
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-05-16

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Mishrak Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

    Subscribed! I really like your playthrough, and plan to watch more of it as I have time. I've recently been working on ENB's challenge playthrough and finished Ornstein and Smough, as well as Gwyndolin. Artorias, Manus and Kalameet are next, so I especially like your Manus fight. Good work! I was hoping you used only the club against O&S but I suppose that would be sufficiently insane.

    My early videos are crap (and one of them rather funnny how it turned out), but I've actually managed to get decent quality edits of O&S and Gwyndolin. Those are my best moments so far. I'm still not exactly sure how I managed to get a clean hit on Ornstein's back, but I did.

    This has by far been the most fun I've had with the game, doing ENB's challenge.


    Last edited by Mishrak on Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Daft Punk


    Posts : 7
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Daft Punk Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

    cool
    dsg78gaming
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

    Mishrak wrote:Subscribed! I really like your playthrough, and plan to watch more of it as I have time. I've recently been working on ENB's challenge playthrough and finished Ornstein and Smough, as well as Gwyndolin. Artorias, Manus and Kalameet are next, so I especially like your Manus fight. Good work! I was hoping you used only the club against O&S but I suppose that would be sufficiently insane.

    My early videos are crap (and one of them rather funnny how it turned out), but I've actually managed to get decent quality edits of O&S and Gwyndolin. Those are my best moments so far. I'm still not exactly sure how I managed to get a clean hit on Ornstein's back, but I did.

    This has by far been the most fun I've had with the game, doing ENB's challenge.

    Thanks and good luck with finishing your challenge, manus and kalameet are tough and need more precision to defeat but keep at it. Good luck with your video's as well. happy

    Sponsored content


    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage Empty Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:26 am