Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds? Empty Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds?

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 am

When I worked toward the achievements for DkS on my Xbox version, they had to be on one specific build (collecting all sorceries with one character, for example). However, I've been playing on my PS3 version recently and noticed that this works differently. I happened to find the hidden sorcery in Sen's Tower with a new character and the trophy popped up. I had missed this one with my mage build, but the game seemed to sense that between the two characters I had all of them. Is it like that with all the trophies, or just certain ones?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds? Empty Re: Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds?

Post by ublug Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I assumed they were character specific. Maybe they changed some things with the patch.
    Or did you bb glitch the character? This will carry over sins, some progress and covenant level from the host, maybe it also transfers trophy progress.
    TheMadTitan
    TheMadTitan

Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds? Empty Re: Are all trophies on PS3 cumulative across builds?

Post by TheMadTitan Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm

I had the spell trophy pop without having all spells on 1 character and have read forum posts about the miracle and pyromancy working the same way. I can also confirm that all rare weapons MUST be on the same character for knights honor as I didn't get it until I moved some items between characters with some much appreciated help from my favorite phantom BARZOHD-
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 pm

you can achieve the trophies with different builds, but not accumulate different things on differing builds, all the weapons for knights honour must be on one account and so on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:39 am