Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S?

urbiwankenobi

Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S? Empty Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S?

Post by urbiwankenobi Fri May 24, 2013 3:59 am

I hate these jerkoffs so much right now. I have one humanity left but with two of us this should be easy. My tag is my username.
    Havel_The_Rock
    Havel_The_Rock
    Casual
    Casual

Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S? Empty Re: Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S?

Post by Havel_The_Rock Fri May 24, 2013 11:40 am

gt is prestigoussloth
    only reason why i gave you my gt is because my xbox doesnt recognise your name - urbiwankenobi
    ill help but i am sl80
    urbiwankenobi

Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S? Empty Re: Anyone on Xbox able to help an SL1 with O&S?

Post by urbiwankenobi Fri May 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Ah, my tag is actually Urbi Wan Kenobi. Since I'm SL1 I need someone who is SL12 and below.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 am

I can help...but do you have a level 50 that can kill Artorias?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sat May 25, 2013 11:20 am

I can help, I've got a SL 11 and defeated the Kings with it too silly
    GT: DayWafel
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat May 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Nevermind about Artorias. I'll be on later today if you need help. I also have a level 1 darkwraith who managed to beat them alone devil So I should be able to help. Just let us know when.
    LokeVinter
    LokeVinter

Post by LokeVinter Sun May 26, 2013 7:35 am

Hello. im also doing a level 1 playthrough. I can help with those guys. Have sent you a message on Xbox. I am also looking for help with The 4 Kings and Artorias.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun May 26, 2013 7:54 am

LokeVinter wrote:Hello. im also doing a level 1 playthrough. I can help with those guys. Have sent you a message on Xbox. I am also looking for help with The 4 Kings and Artorias.

I can help with the 4 Kings, but I don't have the DLC
    urbiwankenobi

Post by urbiwankenobi Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm back on and would love to destroy these guys once and for all. I'll be at the bonfire.
    LokeVinter
    LokeVinter

Post by LokeVinter Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 am

urbiwankenobi wrote:I'm back on and would love to destroy these guys once and for all. I'll be at the bonfire.

Send me a message on the xbox when you are ready, you are on my friends list \(T)/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:39 am