Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Hart
Dibsville
Slarg232
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
Satoshi
Hatsune Miku
11 posters

Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op)

Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op) - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op)

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:27 am

Latitoast wrote:I've got this image of some guy just grabbing you and yelling about how your name is Ash's name in my head now. It's kinda funny c:

I don't have much else to do so anime kills lots of time.

You have an interesting life :3

It's not as interesting as painful, to tell the truth.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op) - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op)

Post by Hart Sat May 25, 2013 5:39 am

I do like your new avatar. Whats it from?

And back to the piano thing, is there anything you'd recommend. I recently recieved a 'Best of Sebastian Bach' album, and was shocked to find out I liked it lol. Do you know of anything similar? I have know idea about music outside my quite little niche.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:44 am

Hart wrote:I do like your new avatar. Whats it from?

And back to the piano thing, is there anything you'd recommend. I recently recieved a 'Best of Sebastian Bach' album, and was shocked to find out I liked it lol. Do you know of anything similar? I have know idea about music outside my quite little niche.

My avatar is from Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger's Requiem.

About the piano, I recommend that you try to just explore and find what you like. I was never good with recommendations, I apologize.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 5:45 am

Make the best of the hand you've been dealt.

You see a two of a kind, I see a Royal Flush.

You're an awesome person, I'm glad I get to call you my friend.

We all have some negatives in our lives, but those negatives make our positives shine so much brighter.

Just ignore any hate and love yourself for who you are, instead of hate yourself for who you aren't.

I'm not sure if that helped in anyway, I'm not the best with advice, but you can make your life less painful, and we're all here to help in whatever way possible.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:47 am

Latitoast wrote:Make the best of the hand you've been dealt.

You see a two of a kind, I see a Royal Flush.

You're an awesome person, I'm glad I get to call you my friend.

We all have some negatives in our lives, but those negatives make our positives shine so much brighter.

Just ignore any hate and love yourself for who you are, instead of hate yourself for who you aren't.

I'm not sure if that helped in anyway, I'm not the best with advice, but you can make your life less painful, and we're all here to help in whatever way possible.

I...I really thank you. Everyone here is helping me, and I really appreciate it. I honestly don't know how I can repay all of you, though. Sorry.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 5:57 am

Don't worry about repaying us.

When I was depressed and alone someone came to me and made me look at all the positives in my life, to this day he insists that I never go out of my way for him. He convinced me to not even attempt hurting myself, I talked to him everyday and began to become more and more confident, I made friends, became healthier, cried less, gained the confidence to look people in the eye, and turned my life around completely. I started trying in school again, and actually never made a single failing grade on a report card or progress report, I smiled more, my personality came out, I stopped sleeping to avoid human interaction, and actually stayed awake so I spend more time with others.

The least we can do is assume his role in your life.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:59 am

Latitoast wrote:Don't worry about repaying us.

When I was depressed and alone someone came to me and made me look at all the positives in my life, to this day he insists that I never go out of my way for him. He convinced me to not even attempt hurting myself, I talked to him everyday and began to become more and more confident, I made friends, became healthier, cried less, gained the confidence to look people in the eye, and turned my life around completely. I started trying in school again, and actually never made a single failing grade on a report card or progress report, I smiled more, my personality came out, I stopped sleeping to avoid human interaction, and actually stayed awake so I spend more time with others.

The least we can do is assume his role in your life.

Just...thank you, it's all I can say. If you need help with anything at all, come tell me, all of you have helped me, and I wish to help all of you whenever possible.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 6:03 am

If I ever need help with something I'll make sure to ask you first happy

Just remember that if you're ever feeling down, we're all more than willing to lend both our ears.

You're surrounded by friends here, and we all care about you!
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 am

^^^
    I've never been depressed Satoshi, so I can't imagine what your going through. However when I was seventeen, one of my best friends from... well birth really commited suicide. I went to the funeral; here the cultural tradition is an almost week long celebration/memorial of their life, and I kept it all together.
    Then, when they closed the coffin it hit me that I was never going to see her again, and all that stuff. And I fully broke down; cried through the burial and everything, sat beside the grave with some of my friends for almost two hours afterwards.
    Remember that I was a 17 year old man, I think reasonably stoic aswell; but for the next three weeks I cried myself to sleep every night because I was so sad...

This was the lowest point in my life so far, and I'm certain it can hardly measure to some of the things you've been through.
    I wish my friend had been as brave as you, to come and open yourself up to someone, even to us. And it makes me happy to think I could help someone in a similar state.

There's no reason at all for you to be sorry, or to repay us. We've made a commitment to you as a friend and this is exactly what we're here for.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 am

Satoshi are you an American/British ex-pat living in Japan or something? Your English is better than mine.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 25, 2013 12:01 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Satoshi are you an American/British ex-pat living in Japan or something? Your English is better than mine.

That might be because they teach the queens english to people outside of america lol!

Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op) - Page 3 36742054

Im just kidding, i know noone respects the englishman's english any more silly

But your english is rather good sato, my grammar is appalling at times Prostration
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat May 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Satoshi are you an American/British ex-pat living in Japan or something? Your English is better than mine.

That might be because they teach the queens english to people outside of america lol!

Im just kidding, i know noone respects the englishman's english any more silly

But your english is rather good sato, my grammar is appalling at times Prostration
    I'm wondering too.
    Your English is superb to have lived in Japan your whole life.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat May 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Do you practice the piano to? Or just enjoy the music?

As for books, have you read any books you enjoyed a lot. I do not really read many books, but i´ve read the entire "Chronicle of Ancient Darkness" series. Any perticular genre you like? I enjoy dark fantasies, and when I was tasked in school I wrote a really... Dark... book.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

Im just kidding, i know noone respects the englishman's english any more Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op) - Page 3 385578416

But your english is rather good sato, my grammar is appalling at times Let's Talk: With Satoshi (read op) - Page 3 1330857165
    I'm wondering too.
    If I'm not mistaken English is a required course in the Japanese education system.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Yes. I appreciate the compliment, thank you.

Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Do you practice the piano to? Or just enjoy the music?

As for books, have you read any books you enjoyed a lot. I do not really read many books, but i´ve read the entire "Chronicle of Ancient Darkness" series. Any perticular genre you like? I enjoy dark fantasies, and when I was tasked in school I wrote a really... Dark... book.

I typically write books and light novels. The 'genre' I like got me suspended for having written something that should not even exist.

Dibsville wrote:
    I'm wondering too.

I used to live in America.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat May 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Satoshi wrote:I typically write books and light novels. The 'genre' I like got me suspended for having written something that should not even exist.

Ok, I'll bite. What's the genre?
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:21 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:

Ok, I'll bite. What's the genre?

Honestly, I think it would be on the border of Horror, to just something written by a psychotic mass murderer.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm

I must admit that isn't my favorite genre around but I don't see why you would need to be suspended for something like that. Sounds to me like you were fulfilling your assignment.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:29 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I must admit that isn't my favorite genre around but I don't see why you would need to be suspended for something like that. Sounds to me like you were fulfilling your assignment.

It wasn't an assignment, I just wrote it.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 5:31 pm

That's strange.

Why would someone do something like that? :/
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Latitoast wrote:That's strange.

Why would someone do something like that? :/

Which part?

Writing it, or getting suspended?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat May 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Satoshi wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I must admit that isn't my favorite genre around but I don't see why you would need to be suspended for something like that. Sounds to me like you were fulfilling your assignment.

It wasn't an assignment, I just wrote it.

Even less of a reason. What you write yourself for your own enjoyment is your own intellectual property.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Getting suspended, there's nothing wrong with horror writing.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Oh horror novels! That has a lot of room for creativity. Why would that get you in trouble?
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm

It was one of my two suspensions. I finished it, but now, I am looking for it, but can't find it.

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote: Oh horror novels! That has a lot of room for creativity. Why would that get you in trouble?

I think it was the fact that anything violent wasn't okay in the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:43 pm