Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Praise the Sun I'm Back :)

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Praise the Sun I'm Back :) Empty Praise the Sun I'm Back :)

Post by Animaaal Sun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Man... :Beer: ...cheers FROM...cheers man.

So me and my wife watched the intro movie about 15-20 minutes ago, and we both said,
    "Wow, I forgot how good this game was...".

I just finished a complete overhaul of my home entertainment system. I rewired the surround sound,
    got optical hook-ups, and etc etc.

I also have some old consoles out, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox. Pretty happy with my set-up thumbs up

So I go get the shield and think to myself, God I love these controls. They are just so ****ing fluid.

1st 2 parry attempts???..nailed em. Only 2 I tried I might add. Oh, and I kill the hollow soldier (where you get the Rusted Ring later)...got a Long Sword drop. Ya, I 2-handed it (sorcerer) for my "HELLOOOOO!!!!!" to good ol' Asylum Demon.

So I fight him..not even a scratch. I wasted stamina on rolling that was it. I went to head for Firelink, but then I realized...

My PSN is: Mr_Animaaal

I'll be on from now until DS2, and I can't wait to play with you guys/gals. And I just gotta say,
    "Bored with DS? Take a break. This game feels soooooooo good". twisted

Goodnight forum . Bow

C U all in Lordran. twisted

Last edited by Animaaal on Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Praise the Sun I'm Back :) Empty Re: Praise the Sun I'm Back :)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 pm

?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun May 26, 2013 10:52 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:?

Well dude, my PS3 burnt up 5-6 months ago. Fixed problem. big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Ah, I see. Praise the Sun I'm Back :) 4203215067
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 am

Great news. thumbs up

zog1313 if you want to PvP or co-op.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon May 27, 2013 1:20 pm

@Maniac Mildred the Moderific Moderator

First off, congratulations cheers Proper Bow

Secondly, after the Memorial Day barbecues and whatnot I will sooooooooooo take you up on that. Thanks!

I'd like to give my recollection of last night...

Summoned 2 MM in the Burg to start off. It was cool, but this one dude died to the Black Knight and I thought, "Wow, really dude?" I resummoned him anyway. Every phantom I seen looked to be a MM...I was kinda worried for a minute.

So I thought co-op would be dead because of this, but it didn't seem that way last night. cheers I was able to find signs all over the place (sl 11).

I found a sign by the sunlight altar, and grabbed another before the stairs to Andre.

After that I did some running around, went back and got the firekeeper's soul from New Londo, Dragoncrest Shield, Brigand armor, etc. I thought about going to Lower Blighttown for the 3rd firekeeper's soul, but then I thought naaaaaaaah.

So then I farm the Bell Gargs, and like I said, was kinda thinking there would be no one to summon me. Quite the contrary. Got in 5 multiplayer victories. A couple of them were with people sporting +15 everything. Heck one guy killed the first Garg with one swing and cut his tail off....kinda ridiculous lol.

However, I did get a couple summons from people with level appropriate gear, and...it...was....awesome! cheers
    One dude was OBVIOUSLY new and sent me a "thnk for the help" message. We talked back and forth for a minute and he actually asked me, "How did you get so good?" I lol'd at that for a good 5 minutes. I mean I almost died to the hollows by the Channelers, he wasted 2 flasks on me. On top of that, I didn't even agro the second Bell Garg when he dropped down. I thought I was a subpar phantom, but hey, it worked out right??? lol.

So then I go buy the Darkroot Forest key, get the DWGR, and then of course the Stone Armor.

I proceed to the Lower Burg, AND I SEEN SUMMON SIGNS FOR CAPRA.... surprised
    I was ecstatic! I mean, I had my stone armor and a +5 Kite Shield and plenty of firebombs and whatever, but it was REALLY nice to see so many soul signs throughout my playthrough.

I also only seen 1 invader all night. Wasn't even a MM. Hell, I don't think they had ANY leveled gear. Was an extremely easy kill.

Anyway, to sum it up....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait until tonight. bounce

***edit***

Also, I only waited 5 minutes max in between summons when farming the gargs. I didn't even have time to finish my smoke lol. I should quit smoking anyway. Shrug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 pm