Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I think I found my new combination

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I think I found my new combination Empty I think I found my new combination

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

On my right hand, GSoA. On my left, Gravelord sword. Two of my favorite swords, in terms of looks. Not only that, the Gravelord sword has toxic, so I can use that in combat. As a plus, I look badass when the Gravelord sword is on my back for some reason.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

I think I found my new combination Empty Re: I think I found my new combination

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Never tried GL sword in left, is the attack fast?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:17 pm

It's not bad, it does a nice punishing swing, like the katanas should have done. But both light and heavy attack do exactly the same attack, so you can't block with it.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:03 pm

I don't block so that okay. The best part about it is that it inflicts toxin even if they dodge. Though what I find funny is that you swing it faster in your left hand rather than your right.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 am

I wish weapons had a more varied moveset in the offhand... I toyed with a greatscythe in my offhand for a while, but found it wasteful to only have 1 usable attack with it. Other than catalysts, parrying weapons, or ranged weapons, I only really find a long spear be useful in the offhand, for the occasional pressure-poke.

It's interesting that the GGS is faster in the offhand though. But I would still be annoyed at only having 1 move with it... But that's me! I wasn't saying any of this to taint your enthusiasm--just me going a bit more hollow. Enjoy your build!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 am

Too bad the greatswords are horrible in off hand, same speed attack and block lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 pm