Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Funky summons and signs in the sky

Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Funky summons and signs in the sky Empty Funky summons and signs in the sky

Post by Green__Eagle Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 am

Howdy,
    Had a little trouble in the Lower Undead Burg yesterday. I put down my summon sign at the top of the stairs and I was standing on the turrent where most summon signs go.

My sign seems to lose its' glow; the black print was visible for seconds at a time.

I noticed a red glow against the clouds in the sky; almost as if it was a reflection from Lost Izalith Then I started to notice geometric-style shapes passing over the clouds. Mostly triangles.

Then I was summoned, but I couldn't find the host. I was receiving souls from his (or another phantom's) kills and they seemed to be coming from above me. I cleared the Lower Undead Burg and then turned around to hunt for the host.

I received the message that the boss area can be accessed. By the time I got to the boss gate, I saw a couple more souls accumulated and I thought: Okay, he's fighting the Taurus Demon and he just took out the crossbow guys.

I was unable to enter Capra Demon's boss gate and then the "You Defeated" message and I received 1,500 for his kill. I was SL1.

I sent the player a message that I had cleared the Lower Undead Burg and I was curious when, by the time he got down here, if all the doors to the ninja's would be open. He confirmed that he killed the Taurus Demon, but he hasn't messaged me about the Lower Undead Burg area yet.

Another first, for me. Yeah.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Funky summons and signs in the sky Empty Re: Funky summons and signs in the sky

Post by twigsterxd Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 am

Just so you know bud, if host opened gate to taurus, you can't access capra's gate cause it's still locked. It's a totally different area. While you were clearing lower berg, I hope you opened the short cut for him. If you didn't, by the time he got basement key and went back there, the mobs would have reset even if he hadn't hit a bf.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am

The Doors to the Thiefs would still be open though .
    I never heard of something like this .
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I did not open the shortcut. I'm not sure I would have had time to do it if I had thought of it.

It doesn't take very long to take out Taurus Demon and I was at the Capra Demon boss gate.

I don't open the shortcut's for Hosts anymore. They may not want it open, but that's the lesson I learned from Anor Londo. Everyone probably wants this shortcut open. Am I right?
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Green__Eagle wrote:Then I started to notice geometric-style shapes passing over the clouds. Mostly triangles.

This happened in another dimension - Timothy Leary managed to get LSD in the drinking water posthumously Funky summons and signs in the sky 3084405499
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Most people open that shortcut because undead berg bf is the closest and if you die, you don't want to have to take a long walk just to access area again.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 pm

I've heard of some pretty strange things while invading/phantoming, but never heard of this...strange. confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 am