Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Serious_Much
tinypantha
tonberryking01
Elifia
Juutas
9 posters

Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games!

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! Empty Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games!

Post by Juutas Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm

So I finally decided to buy a new PC, laptop actually for....reasons (please do not shout at me for not buying a desktop Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 1929996691).
    If anyone is interested what model I got, it is Lenovo ideapad Y500. Not in the top tier of the gaming laptops, but my budget was roughly 1000 € and it seemed clearly the best idea in that price range.

OKAY! to the point! Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 1447589260

What PC games I MUST get?
    I was thinking at least Skyrim, Dark Souls (duh...) and Witcher. Do you guys have any suggestions? hit me ~

Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 3477152822

EDIT: You can also expect to see Youtube content and streaming from me in the future :3

Last edited by Juutas on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! Empty Re: Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games!

Post by Elifia Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Juutas wrote:So I finally decided to buy a new PC, laptop actually for....reasons (please do not shout at me for not buying a tabletop Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 1929996691).
    If anyone is interested what model I got, it is Lenovo ideapad Y500. Not in the top tier of the gaming laptops, but my budget was roughly 1000 € and it seemed clearly the best idea in that price range.

OKAY! to the point! Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 1447589260

What PC games I MUST get?
    I was thinking at least Skyrim, Dark Souls (duh...) and Witcher. Do you guys have any suggestions? hit me ~

Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 3477152822

EDIT: You can also expect to see Youtube content and streaming from me in the future :3

I think you may be confusing tabletop with desktop. Tabletop refers to boardgames and pen&paper RPGs.

Anyway, I heard Mark of the Ninja is pretty good. I have yet to get it though. Actually, just check this youtube channel and get all the games they recommend that you think fits your preferences: https://www.youtube.com/user/ExtraCreditz
    They've got a couple 'Games you might not have tried' videos, those are the ones to check.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! Empty Re: Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games!

Post by Juutas Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:32 pm

LOOOOL! epic typo :'D I meant desktop computer

Thank you for the hint~ happy
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Let's see... Minecraft of course, Fallout (either 3 or New Vegas),... Blacklight: Retribution and Warframe are both free to play games that I have found very fun.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot about Fallout! I might try getting into Minecraft too and check those free games also. Thank you happy
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Team Fortress 2: You need all the hatz
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Alan wake.

I heart planetside is crazy as well but havent played it

Football manager- seriously.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:01 pm

What a coincidence. I just ordered a gaming laptop last friday. It should probably arrive tomorrow Getting new gaming laptop this week, suggest games! 1866257299
    I've been thinking about what games to get for it too.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Hotline Miami was awesome... Especially if you've played the original GTA games. Ah, the memories!
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zeta Prime Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

DIABLO II
    AHHHHHRGGG
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:21 am

As what Serious said, Planetside 2. Also you should look up the youtube commentator "Totalhalibut" as he specializes in reviews for games that have PC Ports and has done reviews for many, many games(Not Dark Souls though, he deleted that one because he said his review wasn't good, even though the video was really popular.) I also suggest Terraria, Gotham City: Imposters, Awesomenauts(You can get it now for really really cheap on Humble Indie Bundle. Even if you don't have your labtop yet you can get the keys to unlock them on Steam), of course Minecraft and Team Fortress 2, Gary's Mod, Dungeon Defenders, and many more that I can't think of off the top of my head.
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 am

I have Planetside 2. Haven't really gotten into it yet, but it seems like a fun game (what little I've played so far). Plus, it's free.

I also like Just Cause 2. Overall, not a great game. Terrible story/campaign, and every character has a different, wildly overdone accent. But, it's a huge, very fun sandbox world with a lot of vehicles and stuff. Good for just messing around when you have a few minutes, especially if you add a few mods.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:40 am

Thank you for all the suggestions guys, I'll be checking these out happy keep em coming~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:30 am