Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What monsters do you want to see return in MH4?

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What monsters do you want to see return in MH4? Empty What monsters do you want to see return in MH4?

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 pm

My first Monster Hunter game was MH3U for my 3ds, i know i can hardly call myself a fan but its honestly my best purchase for my 3Ds its up there with Pokemon Heartgold for me personally and i LOOOOOOOOVE the monster designs, my Favorites are in order 1. Stygian Zinogre ( His design is BADASS, fun to fight and his armor and weapons are BEAUTIFUL) 2. Zinogre (Pretty much the same reason as Stygian), 3. Raths ( Iconic and a decent challenge to hunt plus rathian has a cool armor design), 4. Nargacuga ( A challenge to fight, Cool armor design and the monster design is like a bat mixed with a cat mixed with a Reptile - AWESOME) and my number 5 has to be
    The barroth and its sub species the jade barroth (Fun to fight, cool armor design and even better when you fight them in pairs)
    I know this could all be on a MH forum but you guys are awesome so why not?
    Anyway Zinogre HAS to be in MH4 if not i will cry back to MH3U.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

What monsters do you want to see return in MH4? Empty Re: What monsters do you want to see return in MH4?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm

i'd like to keep Duramboros, just cause fighting a titanic sized herbivore is fun and i find his merry-go-round move hilarious. Also i know for sure their keeping Lagombi as it showed up in the most recent trailer for mh4, umm besides that deviljho is making a return from what i've found which is fun... yay i get to be dino chow again....
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What monsters do you want to see return in MH4? Empty Re: What monsters do you want to see return in MH4?

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:i'd like to keep Duramboros, just cause fighting a titanic sized herbivore is fun and i find his merry-go-round move hilarious. Also i know for sure their keeping Lagombi as it showed up in the most recent trailer for mh4, umm besides that deviljho is making a return from what i've found which is fun... yay i get to be dino chow again....

Yea Duramboros was fun to fight, when he does the spin and you trip his *** up its rewarding as hell and Devil Jho was a great enemy to make you crap yourself during quests

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 am