Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
DS_Dene
Odinbear
Raikan007
tooots
Encore
swordiris
Elifia
Serious_Much
John-Cutler
HereticForLife
wretchedsausage
Dibsville
Myztyrio
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
tonberryking01
reim0027
cerealaire
23 posters

whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 5 Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Raikan007 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:It's well worth it. There's nothing of value in Izalith besides the Red Slab, which just so happens to be right in front of you when you go through the shortcut.

You can also go back and kill Firesage and Centipede at any time if you want the souls.

thanks pal!

I did a quick search and some say that you have to be in the covenant still to make the door open? is that true or false?

I have joined other covenants (just for sh1ts and giggles) and am no longer chaos servant..

1) would I have to offer 30 more humanity to get the shortcut?
    2) on my way down, can I stop off at Quelaags sister and rejoin? will the hunchback of blightown be hostile towards me since I broke the covenant?

if you have a really good video link showing the exact short cut that would be most helpful too, busy searching for one now..

by the looks of things, I will have to go into Demon Ruins, down right past Capra's down that walkway on the side of the cliff, then fight my way to the bonfire under that slug thing. from there, down the stairs fight the big demon and just before the (boss similar to the Asylym Demon, take a right down the branches) and to the door? is that the shortcut?

where would that actually open up to?
    The shortcut stays open whether you leave or not, as long as you open it while you can.
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 5 Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by Shakie666 Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Going purely by the number of time i've died, Gaping dragon and moonlight butterfly are the easiest, never died to them. I have actually died to pinwheel once, though it was on NG+7.

Don't mean to de-rail the thread, but what do you think is the hardest boss? I'm sorely tempted to say Manus, now he gives me far more trouble than O&S ever have. Closely followed by Kalameet.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Pinwheel is easy, yes, but is he really easier than:

Moonlight Butterfly:  You can literally just summon an NPC phantom and stand there.  I don't see how this is harder than Pinwheel.

Taurus demon:  Climb ladder, plunge attack, run away, run back, repeat.

Bed of Chaos is an interesting case.  Once you know what to do it's the only boss that can easily be killed by punching/shooting it with unupgraded weapons/using regular throwing knives.  However, the fake difficulty in this fight is obscene and it takes time to get back to it, which is really annoying in situations with trial and error gameplay (IE "herp you couldn't go there!  Die and start over!).

So I'd rate Pinwheel, Butterfly, and Taurus as all "reasonably trivial", with the rest being at least somewhat harder (excluding assylum who is also very easy of course).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 6:47 am