Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Hatsune Miku
ResIsBestStat
Latitoast
Encore
9 posters

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire Empty (Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:47 pm

I am starting a new play through of Civilizations 4, and I am planning to conquer to world, reach space and do everything there is.

I have a mod that extends a little into the future, allowing for arcology and fusion... Also, Mechs.

Teh Kitten (Boudica) as leader

The Nyan empire.

Difficult level: Noble. Starting units: Settler and Scout.

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire Civ4sc10

I will listen to what you will have to say.

Please stay with me as this empire will rise, fall, be rebuild and in the end, conquer all.

By the way,  I suck at this game

Last edited by Teh Kitten´s Cat on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire Empty Re: (Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Do you capture the lolis of other empires to work in order to fuel the war effort?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire Empty Re: (Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:51 pm

What do you think, Lati? Of course I do.

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Enemy lolis tremble before the might of your army.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:12 pm

I still only have 2 scouts...
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 pm

It will soon become an army.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Wow, I just said about this rise of Nyans to Reneage and he said: "Wow, the forum is becoming really stupid right now..."
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:10 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:Wow, I just said about this rise of Nyans to Reneage and he said: "Wow, the forum is becoming really stupid right now..."

It´s only me being stupid ^^ It´s pretty much the same as without him ^^.

Last update for today.

It is going ****. We´re one of the stable countries, but we have done no innovations and are slightly average in most things, culture and all. We have potential to be an economic power, because close vicinity to gold, incense, spices and cattle. Near the capital of Loli we have a high amount of clams.

The military is relatively good right now, being able to stand attacks from barbarians and such.

The city of Shroom-choco was torn from us by barbarians two times, forcing rebuilding and slowing progress.

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire Civ4sc11
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Spoiler:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Looks like your aqueducts are running well.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 pm

The aqueducts only keeps the cities clean.

Becomes obsolete very quickly.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Aqueducts never struck me as that efficent. they provide. what 2 health. which is at most two food per turn. just making more food feels stronger silly also, you had health issues that early? floodplains I'm not seeing?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:32 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Aqueducts never struck me as that efficent. they provide. what 2 health. which is at most two food per turn. just making more food feels stronger silly also, you had health issues that early? floodplains I'm not seeing?

Nah, I just do it because it was the only thing left to build.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:50 pm

I knew the cat would have an empire someday. Young kingdom or a force to reckon with?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:26 am

Young kingdom... It´s just born. Only a million Lolis so far.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 am

Soon to be a hundred million, then five hundred million, then the world will be in the hands of the lolis.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 pm

But... but if you have nothing left to build that means your maniacal expansion is not going quickly enough ;-; (mild civ 4 madperson silly )
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 pm

I said I sucked at the game...

I will build workers and soldiers next.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Another update!

It´s going better now, with the empire branching up north. The goal is to take us onto the other side of the river.

We are partially surrounded, making it a challenge. The army is still smallest on the map... But if everything goes according to plan we can storm Joao II with a huge army of super elephants.

Lower empire:

Northern empire:

We where able to build Swedhagon Paya or however it is spelled, and I we have freedom of religion.

Also, five million lolis!

Did not have fullscreen, affected the quality of the picture, will not do that in the future.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Not going too badly. is that a barbarian city or is that the leader in the game up north from you. In other news we should totally setup internet matches of civ 4 on the forums big grin
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 pm

IT is a barbarian city... I should probably march there and take it... Free city I suppose.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Meh. its not necessarily good to have a free city. barbarians can be bloody awful in their positioning of cities at times.
    (cue a reference to one of my first games where I picked up a "free" city which was completly out on tundra and being sustained by a few resource squares. I dont think it ever really contributed much. )

but In that situation I would be very worried about being boxed in. getting surrounded can really cripple your game and having a split empire is just as bad in most situations.

but a city over that rice and copper on the map would help alot silly
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm

I am working with expanding right now. Money is not such a big issue. No one as of yet has passed that river... So when I can I will do that.

There is no worries about getting the empire split anyways...

The area around the barbarian city is rife with things that are good.

The thing I am worried about is Uselessville.

I think I will keep it as a bargain chip in case I am in a war I can not win.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Huge update you guys!

We´ve turned the economy around! There is 10 million Lolis now!

Northern:

Middle:

Lower:

overview:

So Uselessville is not all that useless, but can not be developed more around it.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Lordran, Capital of ice, Loli? Am I reading these towns right? Nice expansion by the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 pm