Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 42 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Hugh, I did get this epic parry last night, had bout 15 hp left and this Dark Bead fool with MLGS swung, and bam!! Broadsword to the stomach, made my night happy
    Nice Kahl
     psft. yawn
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 42 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Tired Demon, or did it bore you? I was just happy it worked, I am tried of Dark Magic Spammers, then when they run out they try to Do the Special R2's or stunlock with that damn sword.... Besides Everyone can be happy to have a good night.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm

For reference, Kahldris had sent me a message asking if I'd run into the same buffing, ganking hackers (or something like that) he was.  So, he'd had a rough night of it to that point from the sound of it.  

I must say I love that sword, though.  Nothing better than sending two gankers flying with one swing... or stun-locking two people at once. big grin LOL  I had one guy accuse me of hacking because I stun-locked him and his older cousin (we'd exchanged a few messages) with the MLGS... ya know 'cuz the MLGS doesn't stun-lock or anything. confused   Then he threatened to 'gank on sight' (again) if I didn't turn off the 'hacks'. I got them a few times. big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Tired Demon, or did it bore you? I was just happy it worked, I am tried of Dark Magic Spammers, then when they run out they try to Do the Special R2's or stunlock with that damn sword.... Besides Everyone can be happy to have a good night.
    im just messing with you kahl

congrats on that parry thumbs up
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Everyone, we have a new member!

His psn name is SilentStorm7

He is not yet a member of the forum but he will be joining shortly.

Thank -you quickdraw for your recommendation!! Nice first recruitment!!

thumbs up 

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:21 pm

How's erryone doin today?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:49 pm

I am doing great! How are you Leet? still having fun with that lemon zweihander? I shall welcome the new Member when I see him/her, and Let us all be merry, and full of cheer, for we shall have a new thread soon, and there shall be much rejoicing.. Hip Hip Hurrah! For the Painted Queen, For Velka the God of justice! and For Ahhotep, Our Lady Leader!!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 pm

This cov is thriving. We get bigger and bigger everyday. 

And i'm good man. Bout to get on here pretty soon.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Heya!! TooLeet! I am tired but what else is new...sleep has been a phantom this week. But already the wind is freshening and caress my lifeless sails! So, well...yeah! I'm good! big grin 

How about you? happy

Psn Chat is buzzing...if your interested. LOL nvm...your there thumbs up
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Shucks. I am stuck at work, whilst ya'll get to enjoy and have fun.... Stupid Jobs and needing money to survive....
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Heya!! TooLeet! I am tired but what else is new...sleep has been a phantom this week. But already the wind is freshening and caress my lifeless sails! So, well...yeah! I'm good! big grin 

How about you? happy

Psn Chat is buzzing...if your interested. LOL nvm...your there thumbs up

Worked 10 hours shifts all week. Yesterday i ended up sleeping from around 7pm-6am. I was so refreshed this morning, and i actually only worked 8 hours today which was nice. And i have the weekend off which is awesome. So yeah, i'm pretty good happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Shucks. I am stuck at work, whilst ya'll get to enjoy and have fun.... Stupid Jobs and needing money to survive....

Preaching to choir bud! lol 
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:44 pm

At least you guys get paid. I had to put 55, 5 gallon paint buckets in the hot sun on a truck by hand and then do the same thing again when we unloaded it. School volunteer hours.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm

The Money does come and those school volunteer hours pay off for getting into college Soris, The bad part about money is the bills you have to pay, never get to enjoy the full amount lol
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:27 am

I never went to college. I work my *** off, but i get paid really well, and i don't have school loans to pay off. My buddy is gonna be a doctor and he owes a couple hundred thousand dollars in school loans. Not worth it imo.

You go to college, you get out, get a job, and you ultimately work for free for the first couple years because you'll be paying the college off. Even if you mak 6 digits a year, if you owe that in loans, that first year is for free essentially. 

I work harder than anyone should, but i get taken care of. I get paid really good, full benefits, and the only debt i have to the government is my car, which will be paid of soon. That's the route i took. The economy is too **** over here to waste my time with school.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:49 pm

So as you guys are aware you know my favorite build (quality.)

The build i've been using lately is that 28/40 with pyro.

Did a little tweaking and can do 40/40 but have to sacrifice some pyro. So this will be my next build. Two different variations. One with Clayrape, and one with Zwei. I've been trying to capitalize on the RTSR. I normally use the DWGR and ring swap once my health is low enough for the RTSR. So now, my favorite weapons will do more damage, but i have to sacrifice the pyro which saves me sometimes.

Clayrape:

Zwei:
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:47 pm

You and that zwei lol it was good facing you again wishing that the broadsword had more range maybe I should try the b sword. 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 pm

TooLeet wrote:So as you guys are aware you know my favorite build (quality.)

Did a little tweaking and can do 40/40 but have to sacrifice some pyro. So this will be my next build. Two different variations. One with Clayrape, and one with Zwei. I've been trying to capitalize on the RTSR. I normally use the DWGR and ring swap once my health is low enough for the RTSR. So now, my favorite weapons will do more damage, but i have to sacrifice the pyro which saves me sometimes.

Clayrape:

Zwei:
     nail biting
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:You and that zwei lol it was good facing you again wishing that the broadsword had more range maybe I should try the b sword. 

I've put a lot of time into the Zwei. I'm finally getting good at it. But yeah, it was fun.

You talking about the bastard sword? 

Demon Slayer wrote: nail biting
     Praise the Sun
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Heya! Everyone! Just checking in. How is everyone? rl has been a bit demanding today but I"ll be back as usual tomorrow biggrin 
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Its been a while since i've been on here!

Things seem to be going great, although i feel bad for not taking part in any of the recent events sad

Hows everyone doing? big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:24 am

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:Its been a while since i've been on here!

Things seem to be going great, although i feel bad for not taking part in any of the recent events sad

Hows everyone doing? big grin

we have been good my friend, sorry but i never saw you before..

anyway what about you?
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:30 am

That's probably because I haven't been on in such a long time.
    I'm fine thanks happy 
    Anything interesting happen recently?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:13 am

TooLeet wrote:So as you guys are aware you know my favorite build (quality.)

Clayrape:

Zwei:
    40/40 not necessary for either of those weps since you be two handing them, also with 40 dex a +15 rapier would be a better choice

Edit 

Hey wb Artorias

Edited because i fear the double post police.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:31 am

40/40 is good if u are looking for max damage robs,

I dont like the zwei such a boring weapon.

Why doesnt my glgs get any love :'(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am