Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning

JerichoXBlack

Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning Empty Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning

Post by JerichoXBlack Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:46 pm

So, I have the sudden urge now to try out the SKSS as early as possible. And seeing as Anor Londo is a fair ways into the game, and the sword it self is ridiculously rare for me to get, not too sure why. I was hoping someone would be able to drop one off on me, maybe trade it for something, whatever works for you. I will be making a brand new character so if we have to do this across a few chars, that's alright. Anyway...

I'm on PC, the sl lvls currently are 85, 4, 69, 81, 44,21,15,60, and 122.

The new char will likely be a warrior to start so lvl 4 as the range there.

PC ID = X Ellipses X
    Thanks a ton!
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning Empty Re: Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning

Post by cerealaire Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:32 pm

sorry but do you have the symbol of averice farm them thats what i did it may take long but hey its worth it the sword only goes to plus 5 using any magic like putting the crystall weopen on it is overpowered
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning Empty Re: Silver Knight Straight Sword yearning

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Farming them is a good option but you should have 10 humanity and get the gold serpent ring to help your chances.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:46 pm