Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dibsville
SadPanda
6 posters

What Do Think the New Movesets Are?

SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What Do Think the New Movesets Are? Empty What Do Think the New Movesets Are?

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:46 am

So far we've seen the new movesets of longswords, axes, halberds, greatswords, the mailbreaker/parrying dagger(?), and the new bow mechanics. What movesets or moveset changes do you think would benefit weapons?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

What Do Think the New Movesets Are? Empty Re: What Do Think the New Movesets Are?

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:37 am

"What Do Think the New Movesets Are?"

Terrible.

In actuality, I hope the movesets we saw will be revamped to be smoother, as they really looked like they needed work.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

What Do Think the New Movesets Are? Empty Re: What Do Think the New Movesets Are?

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 am

They looked a bit rough and clunky. Still there is enough time to improve on it.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:04 am

I'm sure the daggers will look fluid and smooth as a mofo.
    Werdax
    Werdax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Werdax Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:20 am

As strange as this may sound, I am excited to see the new whip animations, assuming whips make a return in DK2. I can't imagine there would be much changes to crossbows.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 am

The greatsword moveset looks really useful. The longsword one is ok too. Halberds are looking awesome. 
    I'm hoping to see what they do with greataxes. It should be interesting.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 am

In regards to crossbows, there have been many different ideas made for them that would increase their viability 10x over. One such was a crankbow, in which after you shot you cranked the bow, but you could still move. It would take a couple seconds to crank back into position for a shot. Then just the whole thing of being able to reload the crossbow at will. If these were done, crossbows would be a huge threat/annoyance in PvP, and very viable in PvE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:04 am