Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
HuexMARI
Typhus
Kahldris_Ducard
magyaronny
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Demon Slayer
AlphaTrol
twilightwarwolf
Dusk Soul
billy_bayonet
robsthedon
shadowzninjaz
swordiris
RANT
Jansports
Ahhotep1
Paragon
Ghadis_God
26 posters

Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

I would lead this, but sadly I'm already the leader of two covenants, However, if no one else steps up, then I can manage the thread. I will add members and update OP etc. But I can't be expected to be much of a leader.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Ghadis, why are you leaving the forum? I have enjoyed your posts since my arrival at this place.
    Typhus
    Typhus

Post by Typhus Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Happy to be in, I look forward to serving Nito with you all.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:15 am

We'll see what ghadis says when he picks a leader.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 am

I wouldnt mind trying to run this cov but i would need someone to support me with it.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Sorry i havent posted here in so long. Ive been busy with real life and barely have had enough time for MoV until recently. I still have to finish my build and lore in order to reach rank 2. Once im done with summer school ill finish the build up and edit my earlier post pertaining to my character's lore so that it is complete.
    HuexMARI
    HuexMARI

Post by HuexMARI Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Build
    My Lord. i hope it fits well with the theme. It'll probably take a while to finish. I also have to do the lore but I'll figure that out later. So tell me if it works please.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Yeah since you seem to not know he's moved on from the forum. So I think the cov is now defunct.
    HuexMARI
    HuexMARI

Post by HuexMARI Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

O. Well that's a shame. Thanks though.
    LordTransvalence
    LordTransvalence
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LordTransvalence Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:42 am

Im intrested.. Since my old gravlord covenant is pretty much dead now.. :mask-father:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 am

Serious_Much wrote:Yeah since you seem to not know he's moved on from the forum. So I think the cov is now defunct.
    DARKR466
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DARKR466 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 am

Gravelord user-covenants keep dieing, it sucks, like my silly little covenant.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 am

DARKR466 wrote:Gravelord user-covenants keep dieing, it sucks, like my silly little covenant.
    But they come back from the grave, that is how the lord of the undead plays.

I bring news from your lord. Ghadis has asked me to inform you all that he is not gone forever, but for now, much like I had done, he is on hiatus. The forum can be overwhelming sometimes, or even underwhelming sometime like when I had left due to low activity and weak recruitment. He has his reasons which I will not disclose, but he says he will be back for Dark Souls 2.

His exact words. "I'm not gone forever and the Children will be back for DkSII in one form or another". 

Do not fret children, as you will rise from this grave, and be led to victory again. But for now, you can slumber if you wish, or you can keep the name alive. Continue to fight, and you will rise again.
    DARKR466
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DARKR466 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 am

I' was hoping to be initiated
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:35 pm

I hope we have DKS II Gravelord variant then we can try to resurrect the new order of Gravelords!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm sure we will. Even though underused, Gravelords sounded the coolest on paper.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:59 pm

OMG i forgot im a member of this...

So whats up?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Well the cov has died more or less...but it seems to be picking up some...i wonder if we can get this cov to run while with the last bit of DkS. I'd be willing to try.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Most people are just prepping for DkS2. I'm revamping a lot of my covenant for it, though its difficult with the lack of info, especially being I won't spoil the game for myself. 

So far its mostly new jobs for clan members and a fix to the ranking system in mine to make it universal. However, that will require lore from DkS2, seeing as how my covenant is heavily lore based.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 pm

well there will be dragons in Dks 2 so, my cov will get better.

Hope that dragons will be a important part of Dks 2.

@ Chaos i would love to talk more with ya, not too many Slipknot fans in my country
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:11 am

billy_bayonet wrote:I said i would join once you got it up, for nito!
    Really you are a Gravelord! haha I thought I would never see the day LOL:00004:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:38 am

Oh how sad is this. Huh... I was happy to see Nito's legacy continuing. I am sooooo very tempted to carry this thing forward. I had some ideas of my own that I would add to this covenant if Ghadis would like to see it continue. 

But my first job will be to revamp the how to properly gravelord thread. It will take me a while since I am going to be working 12 hours per day until the 22 of october. Let me know!!!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:well there will be dragons in Dks 2 so, my cov will get better.

Hope that dragons will be a important part of Dks 2.

@ Chaos i would love to talk more with ya, not too many Slipknot fans in my country
    Wait, how do you know I'm a slipknot fan? I mean yeah, I am, but I'm not sure how you figured that out ha ha.

PM me any time. I'm also in the skype chat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:04 am