Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Leet
Sneezer
Ahhotep1
7 posters

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event Next One Is Aug 17th.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event Next One Is Aug 17th. - Page 2 Empty Re: Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event Next One Is Aug 17th.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Just a reminder everyone that the next Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy event will be
    August 17th.

I am currently (again) re-working some aspects of the event. Those of you who did participate please offer up any constructive observations and suggestions!

Thanks!!
    thumbs up 

RedneckChamp
    RedneckChamp

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event Next One Is Aug 17th. - Page 2 Empty Re: Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event Next One Is Aug 17th.

Post by RedneckChamp Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:53 pm

I would love to see more people involved on both PC and Xbox.  I only play games on PC(only thing I own) so I am slightly bias. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 pm

RedneckChamp wrote:I would love to see more people involved on both PC and Xbox.  I only play games on PC(only thing I own) so I am slightly bias. big grin

So true!

Thanks Red for sticking it out as you did!! I thought I had enough pc peeps coraled but alas...not.

Matrix, on the xbox side showed admirable fortitude in staying with the event as well. But, again...for not. Thanks Matrix!

To both of you...again, Thanks! And sorry our time was wasted. Maybe next time...I hope we can get enough xboxers and pc peeps together at one time. twisted 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 pm