Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sentiel
StiffNipples
6 posters

More images from the Tokyo Conference

StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

More images from the Tokyo Conference Empty More images from the Tokyo Conference

Post by StiffNipples Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 am

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201306250051/image/1/

If you look at image 5 & 6 you'll see the Dual Swordsman using a Target shield and a weapon that looks buffed with the new version of Sticky White Stuff (sticky blue stuff?).

And is that a phantom/ghost in pic 4?

Oh, also... BLACK PHANTOMS!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

More images from the Tokyo Conference Empty Re: More images from the Tokyo Conference

Post by Sentiel Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 am

I'm surprised about Mirror Knight's height. In all of the previous screenshots and in the trailer, it seemed like he is as tall as lesser Taurus Demon, but here, he seems only slightly taller than the player.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

More images from the Tokyo Conference Empty Re: More images from the Tokyo Conference

Post by StiffNipples Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 am

Yeah previous images he's all Iron Golem, there he's about Gwyns size.

Maybe it's camera angle?
    Akuro
    Akuro

Post by Akuro Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Those must be some wonky camera angles then. Just re-watched the DSII trailer and the Mirror Knight definitely seems larger. I was going to assume the more damage you did to him, the larger he gets, but those images you supplied prove that wrong.

This is only a guess but... maybe the longer the fight progresses, the more he grows in size? Again, just an assumption.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 pm

I think it's just whack camera angle, maybe an intro scene where he's really small.

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201306250051/image/10/

If you look at that one he seems more the size he was in the trailer, which is about half Iron Golem size.

I think he'll be about 2x your height, as a human size character has to come out of his shield, and that's about 60% of his height from what I've seen.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Sticky White Stuff is back?!?!?!?!

cheers cheers Joy cheers cheers 
    thumbs up 

It better be another orange soapstone message...and there better be a blacksmith bed somewhere.

This is so awesome.
    Akuro
    Akuro

Post by Akuro Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Hmm... you're probably right. In any case, good to know it's just camera angles and not Midget Knight.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:05 pm

StiffNipples wrote:I think it's just whack camera angle, maybe an intro scene where he's really small.  

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201306250051/image/10/  

If you look at that one he seems more the size he was in the trailer, which is about half Iron Golem size.  

I think he'll be about 2x your height, as a human size character has to come out of his shield, and that's about 60% of his height from what I've seen.
    Hmmm?
    Why is he just standing around? Don't tell me he's gonna let us duke it out with the summoned guy and watch. That would be dissapointing.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 am

Hard to tell what he's doing from just a screenshot, could easily just be him in between attacks.
    benny-the-jew
    benny-the-jew

Post by benny-the-jew Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

I don't suppose anyone on these very forums is able to both read Japanese and make out the Mirror Knight's name above his life bar?  Might give us a clue as to who this joker really is...
    Sargerus
    Sargerus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sargerus Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

benny-the-jew wrote:I don't suppose anyone on these very forums is able to both read Japanese and make out the Mirror Knight's name above his life bar?  Might give us a clue as to who this joker really is...

Mirror Knight
    benny-the-jew
    benny-the-jew

Post by benny-the-jew Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 am

Sargerus wrote:
    benny-the-jew wrote:I don't suppose anyone on these very forums is able to both read Japanese and make out the Mirror Knight's name above his life bar?  Might give us a clue as to who this joker really is...

Mirror Knight

That's what it really says?  Dang, I thought I was so clever with that one...Man, I hope that's a place-holder name, though.  Just seems so...blah.  Maybe his armor/sword/shield descriptions will shed some light (and raise way more questions) on his identity/story when we trade in his soul or buy them from some nut from Zena.  Siwmae!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:03 am