Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...?

Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...? Empty PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...?

Post by Micha369 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:39 am

Hello folks,

in holiday sometimes the wheather is really bad and I don't have any PS3 or gaming PC in the hotel room and outside it is raining. What sad a situation!

Anyway, is there a possibility or a device available to play the souls games away from home?

Thanks for your replies!

best wishes
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...? Empty Re: PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...?

Post by densetsushun Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:26 am

Short answer: no. Long answer, no ports exist and unless you find a way to borrow/rent a PS3 and bring your disc along, you wouldn't be able to.
    Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...? Empty Re: PS3 and PC: How to kill souls in a holiday resort...?

Post by Micha369 Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:58 am

I finally have taken the PS3 AND my 24" monitor with me in the hotel room and I could play fine via the hotel internet connection (after a few problems at first).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:13 am