Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Derpwraith
bunnywink
Spurgun
MikailArksot
SolaireOfAstora
Soul of Stray Demon
SarahCassandra
Hart
MichaelZyskowski
nsane32
Jester's Tears
Dibsville
Encore
Latitoast
Elite Knight
cerealaire
KrazykevS10
Hatsune Miku
GenericUsername
Carphil
SirArchmage
PlasticandRage
passivefamiliar
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Marino.
Serious_Much
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
JoeBroski09
Chen
Forum Pirate
Leet
Tolvo
Murkulanvippi
Emergence
Kiva the wanderer
ResIsBestStat
shadowzninjaz
43 posters

Random Off-Topic

SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Random Off-Topic - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Off-Topic

Post by SirArchmage Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am

This is what my girlfriend just said about the pirate chick in Dragon Age 2.

"What? The pirate chick? Don't have her on my team. Avoiding her at all costs. So far I have managed to get through most all the game without one encounter with her. I am afraid that if I do I might catch an STD."

Went through the entire game without a single rogue on the team. All the gold that went unfound sad 
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:49 am

Money..hehe hahaha! Got to love it arch! Sorry but man the irony there. Well for all or any who need to know I am living a new personality that truly is the one I am now thanks to some people who if you read this know who you are.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 am

Ok I'm friggin pissed off about SCP now. (The wiki and foundation, not the game)
    First I get some really cool SCP ideas, BUT in order to register in the SCP foundation, you must do the impossible.

1. Register at wikispaces
    2. Write an application to the admins telling your age. location and reason for joining with the pathetic space of 200 characters.
    3. You MUST READ through 5 entire pages of wall o text and find a hidden Keyword formed by 2 words, thing is that it could be anything...

SCP, why must you behave like a stupid elitist group?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 am

Welcome to college and beyond writing levels res. I seen them and what their best and worst are and frankly I think they deserve the elite title.

Oh and consider me back if you can call it back while my post count is a single digit now as well *yawn* I may post here I may not really it is my choice and the tone that made me leave seems gone. Seems is the key word as I well bluntly put hated that tone. But if I see it back I will leave again if it returns.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:23 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Welcome to college and beyond writing levels res. I seen them and what their best and worst are and frankly I think they deserve the elite title.

Oh and consider me back if you can call it back while my post count is a single digit now as well *yawn* I may post here I may not really it is my choice and the tone that made me leave seems gone. Seems is the key word as I well bluntly put hated that tone. But if I see it back I will leave again if it returns.
     I KNOW that they are the best and the elite, but the thing that pisses me off is the way you need to register and join them, a more suitable way to get the good and mature fruits would be to analyze the applications given. Instead they chose: "Meh. I'm too bored to read through all these applications. I'll just write a big wall o text with a keyword and only those who find it will be able to register."
    Just, why? doh 
    The site is however great. 
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:05 am

And even when I put the keywords Seems, they still declined me. Maybe I should just give up, they must not like me or think I'm not suitable for this kind of task.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 am

What's SCP?
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:48 am

Paranormal fiction site similar to Creepypasta, but its much better/proffesional looking.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Money..hehe hahaha! Got to love it arch! Sorry but man the irony there. Well for all or any who need to know I am living a new personality that truly is the one I am now thanks to some people who if you read this know who you are.
    Irony? You speak to the king of irony, yet I see none here.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:29 am

Writing this cuz I'll never be able to get in the Foundation

Random Off-Topic - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz8dFzZJVNidsIEHjKRyo8gSQZXfKbdAsolav1PkrVVxgdj-gv

Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXX is located in the school of [REDACTED]. The door leading to SCP-XXX is made of reinforced steel with a complex door lock mechanism. The door has been disguised like an old and rusty door. The lock will only react through the use of a Level X or higher keycard after which the door will automatically open.
    Due to the nature of SCP-XXX, no personnel is allowed to enter.

Description: SCP-XXX is an hallway of about 2 meters long with no visible light source except the EXIT light at the end of the hallway. Any light source in presence of SCP-XXX will suddenly be disabled and then enabled again when SCP-XXX isn't in proximity. Primitive light sources like fire instead aren't affected by SCP-XXX. Personnel crossing the middle point of SCP-XXX (About 1.2 meters) will suddenly show increased signs of paranoia and fear. Adrenaline levels will start to rise in the personnel who reached the middle point, the personnel will then start to scream and start running for the green EXIT light at the end of SCP-XXX. Personnel attempting to run to the EXIT light will however suddenly suffer hallucinations and will run around in circles thinking that they are getting closer to the end of SCP-XXX.

Personnel affected won't comply to basic bodily functions at this stage like breathing for an example. Most personnel affected by SCP-XXX will run out of breathe and collapse, the few who survived the intense lack of oxygen in the lungs will then run for the nearest green light they can find once awoken, subjects in this stage will refuse to eat, drink and sleep. Death is highly probable at this stage.

An experiment was done on SCP-XXX by sending a Class D Personnel to the middle point with a candle. D-1 lit the candle with the matchstick given and set out to the middle point, there D-1 didn't show any signs of paranoia, but a large and obtuse shadow then covered D-1 for about 15 seconds, after that amount of time the shadow disappeared and the bodily remains of D-1 were found on the floor with many strong bite marks indicating that the creature who attacked was mostly feral and violent, one more peculiar thing is the fact that the candle disappeared from D-1's hand. The shadow will be from now on called SCP-XXX-1.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:17 am

SirArchmage wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Money..hehe hahaha! Got to love it arch! Sorry but man the irony there. Well for all or any who need to know I am living a new personality that truly is the one I am now thanks to some people who if you read this know who you are.
    Screw the money, what difficulty was it at? I can't even begin to comprehend finishing 2 on anything other than casual without a rogue. It would be like trying to finish the game without anders as your healer (assuming you're not a healer)
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:40 am

Forum Pirate wrote:I really like soul eater. did they start it up again (for god knows what reason) and ruin it, or do you just not like it?
     Are you talking about the manga or the anime?
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    SirArchmage wrote:
    Screw the money, what difficulty was it at? I can't even begin to comprehend finishing 2 on anything other than casual without a rogue. It would be like trying to finish the game without anders as your healer (assuming you're not a healer)
    It was at normal. All I know about her play style was that she was a force mage(my favorite specialization) and loved using Anders.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 pm

In Germany we don't say "I don't care", instead we say "Das ist mir Wurst" .
    Which translates into "This is sausage to me ." .

Wunderschön !
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Really?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:18 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:Ok I'm friggin pissed off about SCP now. (The wiki and foundation, not the game)
    First I get some really cool SCP ideas, BUT in order to register in the SCP foundation, you must do the impossible.

2. Write an application to the admins telling your age. location and reason for joining with the pathetic space of 200 characters.
    3. You MUST READ through 5 entire pages of wall o text and find a hidden Keyword formed by 2 words, thing is that it could be anything...

Forgive me ignorance, but what exactly are you trying to sign up for?

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Welcome to college and beyond writing levels res. I seen them and what their best and worst are and frankly I think they deserve the elite title.

Yay! Soree's back!pony08

EDIT: I was going to correct my "forgive me ignorance" grammatical fail but then I thought it made me sound Scottish so I decided to leave it.Sun
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Here is something for all the MLP homies. I'm not into MLP but this is *** awesome.

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:04 pm

This scares me .
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 pm

KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Went back to playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 with my friend,only for us to realise it is better than any and all shooters that have come out since.Full stop.

Where is the tension in games now,where is the fear that the last thing you will see as you turn a corner is the muzzle flash? Playing this game is scarier than any horror game on console at the moment,you never know when a group of heavily armed terrorists will burst through the door next to you,cutting you down. Bullets actually hurt,your body armour might as well be paper when taking multiple hits. The tension when entering a room is unreal,not knowing if you will survive an encounter.

Terrorist hunt is one of the best game modes ever made.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    ResIsBestStat wrote:Ok I'm friggin pissed off about SCP now. (The wiki and foundation, not the game)

Yay! Soree's back!pony08

EDIT: I was going to correct my "forgive me ignorance" grammatical fail but then I thought it made me sound Scottish so I decided to leave it.Sun
    SCP is basically a wiki full of sci-fi/horror stories based on normal and extraordinary things. The wiki is really great because it has great writers and the ideas there are just too good.

Unfortunately writing an application there in order to register is like pissing on glass. You need to write an application with the size smaller than a postcard and fit a keyword in, but even when I put the keyword in, they still wouldn't accept me....no see 

Some famous SCP stories include:
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-106
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-420-j

I also wrote my own SCP, review it plz

Random Off-Topic - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz8dFzZJVNidsIEHjKRyo8gSQZXfKbdAsolav1PkrVVxgdj-gv

Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXX is located in the school of [REDACTED]. The door leading to SCP-XXX is made of reinforced steel with a complex door lock mechanism. The door has been disguised like an old and rusty door. The lock will only react through the use of a Level X or higher keycard after which the door will automatically open.

Description: SCP-XXX is an hallway of about 2 meters long with no visible light source except the EXIT light at the end of the hallway. Any light source in presence of SCP-XXX will suddenly be disabled and then enabled again when SCP-XXX isn't in proximity. Primitive light sources like fire instead aren't affected by SCP-XXX. Personnel crossing the middle point of SCP-XXX (About 1.2 meters) will suddenly show increased signs of paranoia and fear. Adrenaline levels will start to rise in the personnel who reached the middle point, the personnel will then start to scream and start running for the green EXIT light at the end of SCP-XXX. Personnel attempting to run to the EXIT light will however suddenly suffer hallucinations and will run around in circles thinking that they are getting closer to the end of SCP-XXX.

Personnel affected won't comply to basic bodily functions at this stage like breathing for an example. Most personnel affected by SCP-XXX will run out of breathe and collapse, the few who survived the intense lack of oxygen in the lungs will then run for the nearest green light they can find once awoken, subjects in this stage will refuse to eat, drink and sleep. Death is highly probable at this stage.

An experiment was done on SCP-XXX by sending a Class D Personnel to the middle point with a candle. D-1 lit the candle with the matchstick given and set out to the middle point, there D-1 didn't show any signs of paranoia, but a large and obtuse shadow then covered D-1 for about 15 seconds, after that amount of time the shadow disappeared and the bodily remains of D-1 were found on the floor with many strong bite marks indicating that the creature who attacked was mostly feral and violent, one more peculiar thing is the fact that the candle disappeared from D-1's hand. The shadow will be from now on called SCP-XXX-1.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 am

ResIsBestStat wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:

Yay! Soree's back!:pony08:

EDIT: I was going to correct my "forgive me ignorance" grammatical fail but then I thought it made me sound Scottish so I decided to leave it.:00020:
    SCP is basically a wiki full of sci-fi/horror stories based on normal and extraordinary things. The wiki is really great because it has great writers and the ideas there are just too good.

Unfortunately writing an application there in order to register is like pissing on glass. You need to write an application with the size smaller than a postcard and fit a keyword in, but even when I put the keyword in, they still wouldn't accept me....:no see: 

Some famous SCP stories include:
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-106
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-420-j

I also wrote my own SCP, review it plz

Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXX is located in the school of [REDACTED]. The door leading to SCP-XXX is made of reinforced steel with a complex door lock mechanism. The door has been disguised like an old and rusty door. The lock will only react through the use of a Level X or higher keycard after which the door will automatically open.

Description: SCP-XXX is an hallway of about 2 meters long with no visible light source except the EXIT light at the end of the hallway. Any light source in presence of SCP-XXX will suddenly be disabled and then enabled again when SCP-XXX isn't in proximity. Primitive light sources like fire instead aren't affected by SCP-XXX. Personnel crossing the middle point of SCP-XXX (About 1.2 meters) will suddenly show increased signs of paranoia and fear. Adrenaline levels will start to rise in the personnel who reached the middle point, the personnel will then start to scream and start running for the green EXIT light at the end of SCP-XXX. Personnel attempting to run to the EXIT light will however suddenly suffer hallucinations and will run around in circles thinking that they are getting closer to the end of SCP-XXX.

Hey, that's pretty good.

I liked it.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:42 am

@Mikail: Thanks

Anyways guys I've started to mod Dishonored (Which is considered unmoddable) by editing some .ini files in order to improve gameplay experience and difficulty.

Things I managed to do:
    -Make Guards pay more attention, they hear you more carefully now.
    -Decrease leaning speed.
    -Make unupgraded Sleep Darts in combat take 5.5 seconds to make a dude sleep. 1.5 seconds is too easy in my opinion.
    -Made the Upgrade costs for passive abilities like Vitality and Agility more balanced. Shadow Kill Level 1 and Agility Level 1 for example cost 3 Runes each.

Things I attempted to do/ Not sure if they work:
    -I'm not sure if I increased the amount of fall damage you take, looks normal to me.
    -I made all enemy combat animations be twice as fast, but I'm still not sure.
    -I tried to reduce Blink's range, but it didn't work.
    -I tried to apply a sleep effect on a lethal weapon like the Handgun in order to experiment, unfortunately it doesn't work.

Things I couldn't do or couldn't find:
    -I couldn't modify or find the ini of Rune cost for Powers.
    -I couldn't find or modify the ini of attack damage.

Any tips on what I should try to mod next?
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am

On the topic of creepy storys, I'll just leave this here incase anyone wants to take a read.

Its a tad long, but if your into that stuff well worth the read.

Also nice SCP Res. I can't think of any concructive criticism ATM but looks good.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:01 pm

lol, i was keep on switching tabs while reading it so i dodged pretty good .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 am