Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build Empty Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 am

Yup I've always wanted to make a hammer wielding priest fellow to show Patches good and proper how a really Cleric fights his battles.

I want to one hand the GClub and the whole game will be played in the WOW covenant.

What are the min requirements for this type of build. So far I've only made a few Dex Faith toons.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build Empty Re: Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build

Post by BLA1NE Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Great+Club

Plus plenty of End to manage its equip weight, and be able to swing it a few times.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build Empty Re: Min Str and Vit requirement for a Greatclub Build

Post by RANT Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 am

no more than 28 str, tow hand it and its the same as having 40 str. i wouldnt put any points in dex but if you wanna use any other weapons no more than 12 end up to 40 for sure and yp can actually take faith up to 50 with those stats. also try the mace that things kicks *** at 15(it has an A in str and its a lot faster than the gc) with slb or dmb.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:39 am

Sweet I love its R2 move but I find it hard to use coming from a dedicated series of dex builds.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:45 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Sweet I love its R2 move but I find it hard to use coming from a dedicated series of dex builds.

you should try the r2 one handed attack of the large club, its the same sweeping attack of the laito. it catches a lot of people by surprise in pvp.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:53 am

I'll try it and one day bring it to Fight Club but from what I've seen on youtube you guys hace the Greatclub weapons pretty much down. I'll bring something new to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:53 am