Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Juutas
sciicers
6 posters

Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" !

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" ! Empty Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" !

Post by Juutas Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 pm

So some of you may know that now a days I'm a Youtube uploader and a twitch streamer and my video uploading has started very nicely~ happy
    Right now I'm unfortunately only available to record videos on PC and because of the small PC community I'm making this post now.

Would you like to get in the series to fight me?

Easiest way to get in is to hit my chat while I'm streaming:
    (www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights)

or you could also send me private message on youtube:
    (www.youtube.com/juutas1988)

or just comment here if you are interested (maybe tell me some details of the build you would like to feature happy
    The more interesting build you are bringing and the more entertaining fight you are able to pull off, more likely you will be featured.

If you are not familiar with the series, here is some episodes for the quick look on how the fights will look (the series is still developing and I'm learning new things about how I want things to look)

Any questions? just ask :)I won't bite~
    sciicers
    sciicers

Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" ! Empty Re: Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" !

Post by sciicers Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Juutas is making heavy advertising now winking
    I'll hope you get many people watching your stuff now.
    Sadly no one wanted to watch my stream yesterday, but oh well
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" ! Empty Re: Feeling brave? Want to get yourself on epic video? Get featured in "Juutas Must Die" !

Post by Juutas Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:31 pm

sciicers wrote:Juutas is making heavy advertising now winking
    I'll hope you get many people watching your stuff now.
    Sadly no one wanted to watch my stream yesterday, but oh well

I'm just trying to get duels goin on PC :/ such a hard task it seems...
    My first and second and third stream was exactly the same so don't worry big grin
    Devokai
    Devokai
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Devokai Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 pm

I'd love to be in a video, sadly I'm on ps3 though. I've messaged the few ps3 video makers out there and they never responded to me. -shrugs-
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey i fought that Sonsworn guy a few times. Those parries always end up being hes downfall. Anyway i would like to duel. I dont really have a build i just hit stuff with my sword.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Devokai wrote:I'd love to be in a video, sadly I'm on ps3 though. I've messaged the few ps3 video makers out there and they never responded to me. -shrugs-

Right now I cannot bend on to PS3 :/ maybe in the future when the prices drop happy
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Xero wrote:Hey i fought that Sonsworn guy a few times. Those parries always end up being hes downfall. Anyway i would like to duel. I dont really have a build i just hit stuff with my sword.

So you got PC? I would be interested of course :)what kind of build you have?
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:06 pm

I have 3 level 120 characters. One is a Dex build, one a Str build and one is quality. I dont really stick to one weapon or armor set i just mix and match depending on how i am feeling.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Xero wrote:I have 3 level 120 characters. One is a Dex build, one a Str build and one is quality. I dont really stick to one weapon or armor set i just mix and match depending on how i am feeling.

I only have SL 100 characters on PC, but I could maybe make 120 too if I have to :)try to catch one of my streams and we discuss more about the recording.
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Well you dont have to 100 and 120 are in invasion range.
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm less interested in being in a video and more interested in dueling just for the sake of dueling and hopefully improving
    so if you're interested in fighting my boring SL100 faith/dex build then feel free to add me on steam or something
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Laharls_Wrath wrote:I'm less interested in being in a video and more interested in dueling just for the sake of dueling and hopefully improving
    so if you're interested in fighting my boring SL100 faith/dex build then feel free to add me on steam or something

Sure :Dnot all duels have to be recorded of course! Unfortunately I cannot add anyone on my friend list atm since it is full and there is no one I can remove and people get mad at me if I add someone because like 30 people are waiting to get in there, so that is not possible, but I'm always interested in dueling :3
    Maybe try hitting some of my streams or hang around Township/Burg.
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:54 pm

I tend to hang around the burg/township and if you record or not, doesn't matter to me, I'll try to keep an eye out for your stream
    also, trying to get a steam group going for PC players here
    link is in my sig and here's the thread: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t23503-steam-group

might be worth joining (although someone within the group has to send an invite, if you have anyone within it added or want to sort something out along the lines of removing someone, adding someone for an invite, then removing them and re-adding your original friend, idk up to you)
    idk the PC community for this game is smaller than on consoles and the PC community here seems to be smaller than the console community so I'd like to attempt to bring some unity and gather people up to perhaps make organizing things such as FCs/trading/coop easier (particularly for those who dont check the forum, or in your case twitch, regularly)
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:54 am

Laharls_Wrath wrote:I tend to hang around the burg/township and if you record or not, doesn't matter to me, I'll try to keep an eye out for your stream
    also, trying to get a steam group going for PC players here
    link is in my sig and here's the thread: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t23503-steam-group

might be worth joining (although someone within the group has to send an invite, if you have anyone within it added or want to sort something out along the lines of removing someone, adding someone for an invite, then removing them and re-adding your original friend, idk up to you)
    idk the PC community for this game is smaller than on consoles and the PC community here seems to be smaller than the console community so I'd like to attempt to bring some unity and gather people up to perhaps make organizing things such as FCs/trading/coop easier (particularly for those who dont check the forum, or in your case twitch, regularly)

A cool idea! I check the thread out happy
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 pm

As soon as you get a PVR, I'll be one of the first in line. cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:44 pm