Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Rifter7
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
ViralEnsign_
robsthedon
Murkulanvippi
Ghadis_God
StiffNipples
reim0027
Derpwraith
shadowzninjaz
Sentiel
Leet
Acarnatia
Avenger649
billy_bayonet
Animaaal
Jansports
21 posters

ARMY OF TWO!!! Arena 2v2 Tournament

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

ARMY OF TWO!!! Arena 2v2 Tournament  - Page 6 Empty Re: ARMY OF TWO!!! Arena 2v2 Tournament

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm

my thoughts exactly
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

ARMY OF TWO!!! Arena 2v2 Tournament  - Page 6 Empty Re: ARMY OF TWO!!! Arena 2v2 Tournament

Post by Derpwraith Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Still here though, will I need a new partner?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:40 pm

There's no point Derp. People say "YEAH ME ME ME" and then they go MIA. If you're not up for an event, don't tell the person holding the event you're in. It misleads them/everyone else with hopes the event will go through. 

I tried countless times. Me and Derp have been ready. But i'm past the point of annoyance and it looks like everyone else is flaking. It kind of like leveling up past a certain point, it's just not worth the trouble.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:49 am

Hey Too, Ein could be your partner, he doesn't post much, I think he would be in, Billy is a reasonable guy i'm sure he'll let him in.

I could do an early morning in the week(if Murk can) if Jan is still down. Reim and Ghadis could be given a buy. Or Murk and I can fight Too and Ein and the winners fight Nightmare for bragging rights. Or just meet up for some casuals.

That's a lot of ifs, I know.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 am

Me shadow reim and ghadis have already had our match, granted it took two days to do because well it was nearly 5am the first night and i just cant stay awake that long, i am willing to extend it if robs wishes to fight Leet then i will allow you to team up with whoever cause as far as im concerned anyone who has asked to join and then doesnt post is wasting my time, soooo choice is yours
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 pm

robsthedon wrote:Hey Too, Ein could be your partner, he doesn't post much, I think he would be in, Billy is a reasonable guy i'm sure he'll let him in.

I could do an early morning in the week(if Murk can) if Jan is still down. Reim and Ghadis could be given a buy. Or Murk and I can fight Too and Ein and the winners fight Nightmare for bragging rights. Or just meet up for some casuals.

That's a lot of ifs, I know.
    I can do early morning too Robs, no problem. Would just want this thing going.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Well, it's hard getting a hold of Derp. Whenever he is on, i can't get a hold of the other team. Fue was gonna be my partner if i couldn't get a hold of Derp. Me and Fue could team up and fight Robs and Murk. It could be easier that way because we're all usually on at the same time. If that's cool. I could talk to Fue whenever he gets on, we could possibly do it today.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:05 pm

If you guys want to do that then fine, Just make sure fue follows the rules and SL125 max no higher
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Alright. I'll let you know.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 am

billy - can I use a different build for the consolation round?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 am

I think Robin/Spurgun should replace someone who is MIA. Hahha. He expressed interest in the tournament, IIRC.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:20 am

So like.. Billy.. Hosting 2s is honestly like herding cats. Why don't you just take the interested parties and bootstrap the old Skype 2s chat for weekly matches. I'd be willing to help and I'm sure reim would too. Angus and shadow.. Idk who else.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 am

With the what 125 and twop? That sounds kind of new and fun, I'd be willing to see what twop would so in arena.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 am

TooLeet wrote:Well, it's hard getting a hold of Derp. Whenever he is on, i can't get a hold of the other team. Fue was gonna be my partner if i couldn't get a hold of Derp. Me and Fue could team up and fight Robs and Murk. It could be easier that way because we're all usually on at the same time. If that's cool. I could talk to Fue whenever he gets on, we could possibly do it today.
    There is no point in trying to contact me through private messages, this forum has gotten extremely boring due to how old the game has been and the anticipation of Dark Souls II. Try to contact me through Playstation Network.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Reim you can use any build you want so long as its 125 lol, and maybe you are right rifter, have weekly 2's fights with the teams make it more casul?
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:59 pm

yeah. i think its just too complicated at the moment.. people are like hey cool, lets do that! and then its like they get a ticket number and get told to wait in a line and fill a form out haha.

just grab em when they say "hey cool!"
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:34 am

^This!

But also, not everyone of us who want to do 2s, have access to skype at the same time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am