Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Please need help with the dukes archive area

WORSTatTYPING

Please need help with the dukes archive area Empty Please need help with the dukes archive area

Post by WORSTatTYPING Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:59 am

So I am in the dukes archive area and I got passed seath but I got to the part where you need to drop down onto the rotating staircase and after I activated the switch that turned it I died and now every tins I go back there i see that the staircase is rotated the wrong way. Is there any other way to get to the crystal caves or am I screwed
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Please need help with the dukes archive area Empty Re: Please need help with the dukes archive area

Post by FexDS Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:06 am

Both staircases in the area spin together so you should be able to now access the other area without issues?
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Please need help with the dukes archive area Empty Re: Please need help with the dukes archive area

Post by Hart Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 am

Yup, as Fex said both stair cases turn when one's lever is pulled. So if you need the first staircase to be facing the other way, just run down the hallway and turn the second (or vice versa if need be)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:14 am