Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 33 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Would love to, but i'm on XBox.
    I know i'm getting a ps4 when the time comes, Tired of not being able to get any duels, do the rank-up challenge, and getting about half the pvp action you can get on ps3.

@Ahho. So sad to see you leave the Exiled. Remember you will always be in our hearts! Member of the covenant or not!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 33 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Would love to, but i'm on XBox.
    I know i'm getting a ps4 when the time comes, Tired of not being able to get any duels, do the rank-up challenge, and getting about half the pvp action you can get on ps3.

@Ahho. So sad to see you leave the Exiled. Remember you will always be in our hearts! Member of the covenant or not!
    I used to be an xbox guy before i bought a playstation. And i will say one thing, PvP on xbox was horrible. On Ps3 it's constant action, but on xbox i had a hard time even summoning people for coop half of the time. 

I bought a Ps3 to see what all the fus was about and sold my xbox the next day. It's just a better console, period. 

And alright Kahl. I might see you on.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Did i miss something?

i have sunglasses too, damn i cant put emoticons with my phone.

E FIX THIS PLEASE !
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:50 pm

I've been on a low SL kick lately. And i also had a bad day at work. So this is what i'm gonna release into Lordran. 

http://mmdks.com/3xqi

Edit: That was supposed to be a sorcerer not a bandit.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Sup guys! Just bought myself a copy of Final Fantasy XIV so as fair warning ill be dead for a while! big grin
    Kill some Non-Believers for me! lol
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:So robs is Truly the don now. silly Congrats and good luck!  As you said you have a tough act to follow.  

I'll not say you'll be missed, Ahho because I'm hopeful you're still be here for all of us fortunate enough to benefit from you're friendship and wisdom.
    Thanks Hugh.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:00 pm

I have asked for this thread to be locked and moved
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Locked and moved as requested by Cov leader.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm