Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Help a new player through darksouls!

ThePappyGamer

Help a new player through darksouls! Empty Help a new player through darksouls!

Post by ThePappyGamer Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello friends! My name is Chris and I have just started my very own youtube channel. Now, I know what you may be thinking. Not another one, and well...YES ANOTHER ONE. I have always wanted to do this and I have finally started it.
    I have played a bit of Darksouls but sadly never finished the game. But now I will finish it 100%. I would love if people could check out my videos and help me learn the game inside and out! I hope to be able to do some PVP by the end! Also I plan on doing some interactive livestreaming!

So as I have stated, I am no pro at this game. But when I play this game I like to try different things. So right now I am currently trying out a fast strength build and could use all the hints and tips on how to make this work!

Anybody who has actually read this post I love you. And thank you so much for taking the time to read this!
    Also, I have done some recordings of Cubeworld, Organ trail and many many more games to come!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePappyGamer

p.s I apologize if this is in a wrong section or if advertisement isn't aloud!
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Help a new player through darksouls! Empty Re: Help a new player through darksouls!

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:58 pm

right section are you psn or xbox and whats your id or gt
    ThePappyGamer

Help a new player through darksouls! Empty Re: Help a new player through darksouls!

Post by ThePappyGamer Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:10 pm

I have it on both the 360 or PC but all my recording is done on the PC! My tag is "yeganaluvmynuts" my steam account is "spartanboy56"
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 pm

perhaps later I can accomidate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 pm