Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Aigaios
SadPanda
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ResIsBestStat
8 posters

Survivors of Sonosres

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Survivors of Sonosres - Page 5 Empty Re: Survivors of Sonosres

Post by Encore Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:39 pm

After hearing the loud noise Annabelle sat still, shivering, but she knew that doing so would accomplish nothing, so she stood up and looked around, not really noticing anything.

"I should not do anything stupid..." she mumbled after taking a deep breath. This seems to be about life and death...
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:10 pm

In one hearty, methodical gulp Rocko swallows all the fish. After a pause, he eyes the man with the gun, leering at him he asks, "Who are you, little man?"
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Soul, recognizing the sound of a gunshot and worried for Annabelle, searches for a spot where Anna can hide. Having been in dangerous situations before, she knows panic is the true worst enemy.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Yo guys, new player! biggrin 

Name: Eric Hale

Appearance:
    Tall, well built, short raven-black hair, one eye blue and one green. He has no facial scaring, wrinkles or birthmarks. He wears an old and worn out trench coat.

Personality:
    Though cynical, angry, and mistrustful he manages to hide it under a warm layer of jokes and a friendly tone, he sees his so called lack of heart as an advantage. He gets attached to things and people too much and has a great interest in new things often risking his own life or the lifes of others to gain knowledge. 

Eric walked through empty land of Misty Lake, feverish a bit, but nevertheless able to walk. He opened the door to the shack while coughing, he then turns his face up and is surprised to see other people, not DWR at least.

Mikail stares at him with surprise before picking a wooden board and speaking in an angry tone:

"Who are you and why did you come here?"

Eric started to panic for a moment, before he quickly calmed down and said in a controlled tone:

"Do not worry, I am a survivor, like you. You have the plague too, don't you? I'm not a DWR, otherwise you'd all already be dead."

Mikail however refuses to comply and quickly warns Eric to walk away, before Soul interrupts him.

"Let him stay, he is unarmed as far as I can tell. We all need to work together, remember?"

Mikail reflects for a moment. Soul was an idiot in his opinion, the man who came here could easily be a DWR or even worse a survivor who planned to loot them, Mikail however could use the extra hands to cover his back. The wooden board fell down on the floor, dusty as always.

Eric then slowly approached the crew, putting his bag on the floor and speaking:

"The name's Eric, thanks for accepting me, it means a lot. Now I don't suppose you heard that noise before?"

"No, we actually did hear a noise..." Annabelle said quietly, so quiet Mikail couldn't hear her.

Rocko looked at the man in a DWR coat pointing a gun at him. The pale face of the man made him understand that he was scared, Rocko then proceeded to boast as always.

"Who are you, little man?"

The DWR took a step back, before clutching the pistol with both hands and screaming:

"S-stand back! I'm n-not afraid to shoot!"

Rocko laughed a bit before chewing a piece of fish, he then proceeded to say:

"Ha! Your pathetic weapons comparable to Wartonian dung will hardly deal any damage to my impenetrable skull!"

The officer then took a small step forward before yelling:

"GO AWAY!"

*BANG*

Rocko watched as a small part of his shell was slightly pierced by the bullet. It wasn't a very precise shot.

"Ha! Your aiming skills are comparable to a Duropian slingshot!"

The DWR panicked as he took more steps backward, before pulling the trigger again.

*CLICK*

"No...NOT NOW!"

The officer attempted to reload his empty pistol, while Rocko watched in the distance with a grin.

"A being more useless and pathetic as you does not exist. You should be proud of being unique! So unique that I shall feast on your flesh!"

"Huh....That noise again." Said Soul before standing up.

"Oh look at this. Lazy pants finally stands up now instead of rationing before." Mikail said in a mocking tone.

"If you want to eat, you pig, that corpse is still fresh for you." Soul said while pointing at a piece of human leg being eaten by rats.

"Hmm, shouldn't we check what's happening outside?" Annabelle said.

Food lasting period: 3 Days

Water lasting period: 1 day
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Resisbeststat wrote:

"Let him stay, he is unarmed as far as I can tell. We all need to work together, remember?"

"Huh....That noise again." Said Soul before standing up.

Food lasting period: 3 Days

Water lasting period: 1 day
    WOAH WOAH WOAH. I'm not stupid enough to just let someone new come in like that. With the way he was talking, I would feel the need to search him. ..... AND I KNOW THE SOUND OF A GUNSHOT, It wouldn't be "that noise"
    Oh, and if you introduce a new player, can you at least put the username of them next to their name.

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Eric looks at the girl and smirks, though the mask on his face hid his expression.

"Erm, search me? Like now? Listen i'm sure we will have time to cuddle later, but right now I think the gunshot is a bit more important"

He looks an the other survivors and then walks out, jogging towards were the gunshots was last heard.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm

"Well, He's a goner, running towards the source of the danger" Souls says, determined not to needlessly risk her life.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm

In a quick movement, Rocko whips his tail around at the DWR agent as he feverishly reloads, not enough to really hurt him though, just enough to knock him down and disarm him. After all, Rocko wasn't really looking to kill anyone today just catch some fish. Standing over the man he warns him, "Your skull is hardly a fitting trophy, I'll give you one last chance to leave with your life. Go away, and forget you ever came to this place."
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 am

Running out of the bushes from were Eric was observing the fight, he catches the pistol before it touches the ground. With the bullet and the gunpowder already placed Eric finishes to reload the pistol. Backing away pointing the gun first at the monster and then at the DWR officer.

"Ammunition, gunpowder now!"
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:01 am

Mikail, once again, sighs and rolls his eyes. "What a bunch of idiots. See what happens when you don't plan things out? You get shot at. Those guys are everywhere nowadays; it was hard for me to get from point A to point B without being harassed by one." he says, shaking his head. He rubs his upper forearm with his left hand.

"And now I'm beginning to doubt I'll make it out of here."
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 pm

After the chaos had settled Annabelle decided to go outside, if just for a breather. But should I? ... I do not know... Her contemplating of just that made her stand in place, just staring at the door with a stern expression.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Soul stops Annabelle from leaving. "Just wait, there's no proof it's over, The DWR could have gotten them, and may be looking for us now. Right now we should hide."
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Mikail taps his foot impatiently, his stomach grumbling.

"Will you hurry up with the damn food?"
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:17 pm

She looks at Soul and nods, knowing that she probably is right. "O-okay, you're probably right" she says as she looks down. "I'll do what you say..."
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Scared and unsure of what to do the DWR officer starts to panic.

"Its ok, just hand it over and i will let you go" Eric seys with a warm look on his face.

After giving his ammunition and gunpowder the DWR slowly starts to walk away.
    *BANG*
    Eric shoots the officer in the back of his head. He then looks at the weird monster and points at the dead body.

"Eat!"
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Aigaios wrote:Scared and unsure of what to do the DWR officer starts to panic.

"Its ok, just hand it over and i will let you go" Eric seys with a warm look on his face.

*BANG*
    Eric shoots the officer in the back of his head. He then looks at the weird monster and points at the dead body.

"Eat!"
    WOAH THERE.... There's no way he would do that. No way.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:

*BANG*

"Eat!"
    I tend to agree, actually I think it's about time Res does his overall situation update so that we can know what cards are on the table.
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:41 pm

*BANG*

"Eat!"
    [Outside of RP]
    [Whils already being scared by only Rocko and now having a gun pointed at him I think its reasonable to assume that he would try his best to get out of the situation as fast as he can. However, yes I do agree that an update would be nice since my last post left me in a situation were I can either not do anything or act.]
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Aigaios wrote:

*BANG*

"Eat!"
    [Outside of RP]
    [Whils already being scared by only Rocko and now having a gun pointed at him I think its reasonable to assume that he would try his best to get out of the situation as fast as he can. However, yes I do agree that an update would be nice since my last post left me in a situation were I can either not do anything or act.]
    Then just shoot him and then take the ammo and such. And you're going to make Rocko eat the dead body? At least give a reason for that.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Yes, I did not know you were talking about the same DWR official I was dealing so yes, it is reasonable that he would be shaken after having to deal with Rocko. Still, you should only write for your character and not anyone/anything else. You can't determine that the DWR official would hand over the gun because if we can just write entire scenes for ourselves then it makes surviving a lot less dangerous.

Maybe he would have given you the gun, it's possible he was scared but panicked people are just as likely to shoot first and ask questions later; this is the problem.
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm

[Outside of RP]
    I didn't take the gun, you yourself said you pushed over and disarmed the officer by using the fact he was reloading, I followed into that and said that I caught the gun and not that I took it directly from him.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Grabbing the gun is fine, it was up for grabs and in no one's possession, but you made him relinquish his ammunition and his gunpowder to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:49 pm