Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trouble for Tarkus: Gravelord Event

elfmirfkin

Trouble for Tarkus: Gravelord Event Empty Trouble for Tarkus: Gravelord Event

Post by elfmirfkin Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Friday, September 20th. First wave starts at 18:00 GMT (10:00am pst) Second wave starts at 6:00pm PST This will be another hide-and-seek style event.

No soul level restriction. I want as many people to be able to participate as possible.

Send a message or friend request to elfmirfkin For an invite to the chat. You do not need to be in the chat to participate. It is the same chat as last time, "gravelords for life". I think odin made it.

GRAVELORDS: drop eye of death in the very first room of Sen's, the one with the arrow trap and two serpent men. Then move throughout the fortress. Gravelords may heal. You need to be in human form and have the boss alive to gravelord.

HUNTERS: it is your job to hunt down and eliminate the gravelord by any means necessary. You do not need to have the boss alive to invade the world of a gravelord or even be in human form. If you want to see black phantoms, you need to at least be on ng+. Hunters may not heal once gravelord had been engaged. Hunters may only heal if they take fall damage and only then before the gravelord has been spotted. Once you find the gravelord, you may not heal.

FIGHT RULES: other than the above healing rules, there are none. The "bow, buff, fight" rule is not in effect, so stay alert! There's lots of hiding places, so be careful going around corners.

CHAT RULES: no salt, no arguing, no name-calling. These are meant to be dirty fights, no whining or crying.

If you want to be a gravelord and need eyes of death, let me know and I'll make sure you get a full stack as long as you promise to share with others that may run out.

See you there!

Make sure you search YouTube for
    "Trouble for Tarkus" and "Gravelord Event" to see the awesome teaser trailers:)
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Trouble for Tarkus: Gravelord Event Empty Re: Trouble for Tarkus: Gravelord Event

Post by robsthedon Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:16 am

Excellent event had a lot of fun, thanks elf.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:56 am