Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Leet
Rifter7
reim0027
Serious_Much
mugenis4real
Marino.
Soul of Stray Demon
CrackSouls
Aigaios
elloguvnas
Ahhotep1
Hugh_G_Johnson
robsthedon
Graelaoch
Sentiel
DigitaLinsanitY
Kirk-Barb
elfmirfkin
22 posters

    Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:26 pm

    Actually, there was a variation on the standard bbg that allowed you to have a master copy save in the game char save menu. From that one could make unlimited new chars without having to transfer. (except for initial transfer, of course)
    Now...that, I really miss. The Glumort M...I still have, though.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 30

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Leet Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:10 pm

    elloguvnas wrote:Ruins the game. Max level forest gankers standing around with 15 attunement slots with WOTG, Dark bead, and TWOP. GL BS'ing him with his maxed out gold tracer buttbudy equipped with soul spears & pursuers breathing down your neck. GL combo'ing them out with most weapons. 2.2k health points & all. And now save editing is getting more widespread so you have "duelists" spamming blessings and pulling out modded crystals weps when things go south. It's ridiculous. Inb4 "herpderp fight-clubs arooo." I invade 70% of the time. It is my preferred method of pvp, therefore I do not want to engage in fightclubs (most of the time), thank you.

    tl;dr I hate it because people abuse it, and most do, so I wish it didn't exist.
    All i got out of this was "I do not know how to counter said tactics/spells/weapons." Everything you listed, anyone can get legitimate. No "duelist" eats Dbs. If they do, they were never a "duelist" in the first place. Also, Mega Mule does not come with divine blessings. Modded Crystal Greatswords don't come with it. Your ignorance on the subject gives you a false outlook.

    What really gets me is you're talking down on FCs, but you're complaining about people you invade with modded weapons and stacks of Dbs. "I prefer invading hackers with a ton of divine blessings, rather than dueling people in fight clubs that play with respect and would never eat a divine blessing during a match." Lolwut.

    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 29

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Marino. Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 pm

    So...can someone post a Picture of a Megamule ?
    I think i ran into one, i was invading the Depths, he was at NG and he had the Hornet Ring and the DSS he also had light blue skin .
    reim0027
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator


    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by reim0027 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

    It doesn't matter who uses the megamule. It only matters how they use the toons they made. If you feel you were invaded by someone clearly over leveled for that SL, then that is the reason to get upset.

    If you are constantly bombarded by "over powered" builds from a variety of users, that is different . . . kinda.

    And, about running into maxed toons . . . In order to do it, you have to be a high level yourself, or have a rare encounter. Once you get past a certain level, there is no advantage at all. As far as being a low SL running into a 713, it is really rare, so don't worry about it.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 30

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Leet Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:24 pm

    Marino. wrote:So...can someone post a Picture of a Megamule ?
    I think i ran into one, i was invading the Depths, he was at NG and he had the Hornet Ring and the DSS he also had light blue skin .
    You probably run into them all the time and don't know it. You can get the hornet ring and DSS on NG so that's not out of the ordinary. And you can change your skin color without MM.
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 29

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Marino. Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 pm

    TooLeet wrote:
    Marino. wrote:So...can someone post a Picture of a Megamule ?
    I think i ran into one, i was invading the Depths, he was at NG and he had the Hornet Ring and the DSS he also had light blue skin .
    You probably run into them all the time and don't know it. You can get the hornet ring and DSS on NG so that's not out of the ordinary. And you can change your skin color without MM.
    By DSS i mean Dragon Slayer Spear, so unless he traded it's impossible to get .
    Also he had a weird Armor combination, also stuff you find later on i think...Oh well, he ohko'd me and that's all lol
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 454
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : Iacon Vaults, Trying to delay the inevitable.

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Zeta Prime Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:11 am

    I don't even know what it is Look Skyward
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 29

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Marino. Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 am

    Zeta Prime wrote:I don't even know what it is Look Skyward
    It's a save file with everything on it .
    Every Weapon fully upgraded in almost every path, every Spell a bunch of times and Max Hum and Souls on the Character .
    DyingAce
    DyingAce
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 54
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-05-23
    Location : California

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by DyingAce Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:33 pm

    There are few different versions floating around and ways to edit them to suit your needs. They're best for pvp or exploring mechanics of the game. Alas, some choose to abuse them.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 30

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Leet Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 pm

    DyingAce wrote:There are few different versions floating around and ways to edit them to suit your needs. They're best for pvp or exploring mechanics of the game. Alas, some choose to abuse them.
    If you have the power to edit the save, that is called a save editor. That is not MM. That is people using a save editor to modify the MM file. That's how you get people with modded crystal greatswords and invisible arms/legs. 

    Mega mule wasn't the worst thing that has happened to Dark Souls, but it isn't the best either.
    avatar
    SlintEastwood
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 35
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2013-08-18

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by SlintEastwood Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:13 am

    Marino. wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Marino. wrote:So...can someone post a Picture of a Megamule ?
    I think i ran into one, i was invading the Depths, he was at NG and he had the Hornet Ring and the DSS he also had light blue skin .
    You probably run into them all the time and don't know it. You can get the hornet ring and DSS on NG so that's not out of the ordinary. And you can change your skin color without MM.
    By DSS i mean Dragon Slayer Spear, so unless he traded it's impossible to get .
    Also he had a weird Armor combination, also stuff you find later on i think...Oh well, he ohko'd me and that's all lol
    He could have gotten the DSS and came back to the Depths.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 28
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by hey its andres Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:38 am

    I don't mind as long as you aren't making yourself OP. It has, however, caused a lot of pvp areas but the burg and the forest to be dead more often.

    As long as you follow forum rules though, you will be fine.

    Sponsored content


    Megamu-How do You Feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Megamu-How do You Feel?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:39 pm