Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trophy Info on Wiki incorrect

Wabisuke92
    Wabisuke92

Trophy Info on Wiki incorrect Empty Trophy Info on Wiki incorrect

Post by Wabisuke92 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Ok so I have dark souls for the ps3 and i dont know if that makes a diffrence but, the knights honor trophy info on the wiki is incorrect. Also this may have been already brought up and just not correct yet. I am unable to edit the wiki so hopefully someone who is able to will read this and fix it. On there is says you must have all the weapons on one character. You do not. cheers 

For instance i have all but 2 of the required weapons on my main character being the Channeler's Trident and The ghost blade. I didnt and have never had those weapons on my main. 

On one of my play around characters i got both of these items and was missing most of the other boss weapons as i was only on play through 1. As soon as i got the Channeler's trident i recevied the trophy even though on that character i didnt have all the weapson required. The rest where on my main. raised brow So can anyone back me on this so we can have te wiki for corrected.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Trophy Info on Wiki incorrect Empty Re: Trophy Info on Wiki incorrect

Post by FexDS Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi

On the wiki front, anyone who registers can edit, simply follow this link: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/space/join  (You will be asked to make a wikispaces account, and then apply to the specific darksoulswiki wikispaces site)

About the trophy, this is a glitch, similar to what enabled the item share options. The trophy is intended to be on one character, and there is no guarantee you will obtain it by collecting on several (as many people myself included were not able to do that) so at most we could add a footnote that it is possible that the trophy glitches out in a convenient way.
    Wabisuke92
    Wabisuke92

Post by Wabisuke92 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Ok cool. Just wondering because I have heard alot of people saying you could get the trophy that way so i looked it up then tried it. I have played dark souls along time but never really looked into getting all the trophy's until recently. 

Then again maybe its only certain items that glitch this way. I will look more into it and see what i can find. Maybe the glitch occurs with rare drops but not boss weapons.
    Wabisuke92
    Wabisuke92

Post by Wabisuke92 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:19 pm

also that link gives me a page not found error. I have also already made a wiki spaces account and logged in but when i went to the page to see if I could change it it said i do not have permission.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 pm

There has been some talk that the "official" list of needed weapons we got was not exact and that we actually needed less weapons than initially thought. However nobody has done extensive research so we kept listing everything as it would be extremely time consuming to verify if indeed it is a percentage of the list. (Some people said you could need one weapon from a "set" of rares for example, meaning you would get 75% of the items but because you have one from each set trophy unlocks)

Wiki registration: The link is correct but it seems it only triggers if you are in the page itself - go to homepage of wiki and look at the top there should be a little "you are not a member of this wiki" bar appearing.

Failing that, if you give me your wikispaces name I can send you an invite big grin
    Wabisuke92
    Wabisuke92

Post by Wabisuke92 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Gotcha. On the wiki my username which i set as Wabisuke92 as well shows up in the upper right corner as being logged in. 

For the achievement I found that i did have the trident but never the ghost blade. Maybe the ghost blade is not really needed for the achievement then. I might start a new profile and test it just for the hell of it. now that I have played the game so much a run through for just the knights honnor trophy would be no problem and i would like to help if i can.

I will just try and save ghost blade for last and see what happens.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Just approved your application to both wikis

Thank you for testing this! I look forward to hearing about the results big grin
    Wabisuke92
    Wabisuke92

Post by Wabisuke92 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 pm

NP big grin and let me know if there is anymore weapons you have heard of not needed for the achievement and I will do what i can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:54 am