Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Scudman_Slayer
Emergence
Danthuyer
Wade_Wilson
Reaperfan
berkut
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Carphil
Enigma5991
WarriorOfSunlight
Whknight
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Deadpool
18 posters

Concerned about this community

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Concerned about this community - Page 4 Empty Re: Concerned about this community

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm

I would have suggested he try and stay on topic to make sure things don't get too out of hand, but technically it is.

However I would like to bring up a small concern I've had, and that is in the views some have of other covenants. Again, I don't think this is a huge issue but I do see some remarks being thrown around, against a certain cov in general, and I do think maybe it should just be avoided. We all have to remember every group has it's Jon McLane's, and its Hans Grubers. Let's just all get along, and other hippie sounding phrases. I'm not looking to start a discussion of why they have gotten reputations, merely that we should try to forgive and forget anything individuals have done to us.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Concerned about this community - Page 4 Empty Re: Concerned about this community

Post by Emergence Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 pm

A simple message sent my way the moment I first posted would have preempted any of this Midgar. However, you choose a smug dismissal. You continue to air this out in a very public fashion, which will never truly resolve anything. Most people who approach me in private find me completely reasonable and more than willing to communicate in a constructive fashion. If I or any of us were seriously on a power trip, we would be banning any dissent left and right. I invite you to reach out with your grievance through pm. If you are unwilling to do so, I am afraid there really is no room left for this topic to be discussed on the threads.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

I think it didn't help that you responded to the wider suggestions in a negative fashion.

I think the reason emergence took the course of action he did was because the way you were responding to almost every post was quite hostile.

I think to be honest the way you presented your question seemed like it was requesting open feedback, whilst the ending statement presented a simple choice. It was an oxymoron really which many did not follow and I can't blame them. I do think that it could have been done better though on your part :|

anyway, just being more relaxed and carefree in your responses and try to tolerate things even if people are ignoring what you want and say stuff you don't like. Hostility tends to come with anonymity after all happy

I'm sure if you PM emergence you can clear this up, I can vouch for turn arounds from misunderstanding personally

Last edited by Serious_Much on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Midgar, please respond to the post above the above post with a PM if you are to respond.

EDIT: Damnit Serious, you and your ninja posts? Take off that ring of fog already!

EDIT 2: I'm feeling a bit overly political, so I would like to state that I am merely jesting with Serious, I love him like a cousin that is fresh out of Rehab after having stolen and sold my car for buying illegal materials.

Alright I'm being too PC now, I feel like I have to go on the TOR forums and make up ridiculous fight scenarios between iconic characters. Either that or punch a baby in the face, both have the same moral tendency I think.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 am

Midgar,

Listen to us buddy. We're just trying to help. We talked about this. U know how this situation needs to be handled. This thread shows that we are all here together trying to show people peaceful solutions. Emergence even stated that a PM would be the best solution to handling your concerns. I would take him up on it bruv. Get what u need out so u can be heard and understood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:33 am