Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
kramage
Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
bloodpixel
lextune
Carphil
Serious_Much
Wade_Wilson
Big Ben
SuperMint
sen545331
BoilerFan8472
16 posters

Do you feel like you cheated when...

BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Do you feel like you cheated when... Empty Do you feel like you cheated when...

Post by BoilerFan8472 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm

I was going through sen's fortress today and got the part where your on a skinny platform and a lizard dude shoots lightning at you and one hit knocks you off. I have always died there multiple times. Well he fell off of his ledge before I even got to him(I knew cuz I received 500 souls) Well I continued onto the bonfire and rested. I feel like I cheated because that's one of the hardest parts of the game for me.

When stuff like that happens to you do you feel like you cheated?
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Do you feel like you cheated when... Empty Re: Do you feel like you cheated when...

Post by sen545331 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 pm

i felt kinda cheated in anor londo at the snipers once
    the one on the right got a point blank shot into me and knocked me off the ledge (he didn't pull out the sword+shield combo, just shot me)
    i'm thinking, okay... and try to run back, get my stain, etc, well, low and behold, a vagrant is now blocking the path after the central tower, stopping me just long enough to get blown off the side....

sigh, that's when i gave up for a while and went to eat dinner
    SuperMint
    SuperMint

Do you feel like you cheated when... Empty Re: Do you feel like you cheated when...

Post by SuperMint Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I had a similar thing happen with the Hydra in Ash Lake first go round. I had trouble killing it so I made a run for it all the way to the dragon. When I peaked around the corner I see it flying into a tree and randomly explode and come to find out it's a glitch. Wierd sense of guilt and relief at the same time.
    Big Ben
    Big Ben
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Big Ben Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

I feel cheated in every death in DS. But that is kind of the whole point of the game, it's you against the house and the house always has the upper hand.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Using the bottomless box glitch. But then I realized it would help me do my desired NG+ with starting equipment run.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I feel cheated when Pinwheel hits me.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

When I was at NG++ and I was going to the depths with all the best equipments. You know, on the way, at those firelink hollows, one of them jumped on me and made me fall. I went to get my bloodstain, accidentaly I pressed the "run" button twice and felt to my death. I have a eternal hate for those guys now.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 am

Made a build with the clubs, (large club has an awesome moveset!), and the plank shield. Naked of course.

I died so many times trying to beat the 4 kings with him, (at least a dozen), that I raged out, threw on my black iron armor, grabbed my fire bastard sword, (damn BB glitch), and beat them down....

....I regretted it almost instantly.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:43 am

Almost every death feels like a cheap death to me in NG+...
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:14 am

Chopped 3 of the ash lake hydra heads then went to restore my etsus flask.Chopped the reamaning heads and the necks were still trying to attack me.Don't know if this is a glitch but i couldn't stop laughing.
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 am

Atleast you didn't bb glitch or soul glitch. I don't even play with that toon anymore but its nice to have one that is maxed lvl with all the weapons/armors/items.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am

yay! love your picture kramage. go spirited away! and i've only felt cheated when i get double lagstabed...
    Crowned
    Crowned

Post by Crowned Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am

I feel cheated when my lagstabs don`t do any damage. And then the guy Zwei spams me to death.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

I felt cheated when I fought the Iron Golem, both times I hacked at his ankles until he fell down..right off the edge and died instantly, I only took 1/4-1/5 his health off.
    I also feel cheated when I invade someone 10x my soul level..
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

I just felt cheated. I got to the Capra demon expecting to get my rear end kicked out of me a few times on a new char with pretty good upgrades and I completely trashed him by getting him to jump at me, then doing a plunge attack and taking the last 30% of his health.

I wanted a fight and you didn't give it to me waaa ; ;
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

The only part I cheeze the game is against Ceaseless... three times now, but nothing else so far...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:41 pm