Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
RANT
Eliteknight
Serious_Much
Wade_Wilson
8 posters

Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build?

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build? Empty Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build?

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I was going to make a vitality/faith build,and was wondering which weapons were best for having as low strength/dexterity requirements as possible.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build? Empty Re: Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build?

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 pm

balder side sword? silly
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build? Empty Re: Best weapon for minimum strength/dexterity build?

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh you much lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 pm

well claymore is good, only needs 30 total stats and is really powerful at +5 lightning lol, though unoriginal hehe
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 pm

If Im making a Vit build, I dont think originality will bother me that much! trollface
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eliteknight Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:31 pm

16 str 10 dex gives you the claymore, bastard sword, most of the straight swords, 2 handed zweihander, 2 handed man serpents greatsword. Also the hand axe battle axe and 2 handed butchers knife and all the hammers.

Bringing dexterity up for the balder side sword gives you that plus just about all the curved swords, most of the rapiers the gargoyles tail axe and the uchikatana. Along with the server and the gravelord sword if you 2 hand them. Also gives you all the upgradeable halberds and most of the spears.

Dex to 20 opens up the other katanas and the painting guardian sword and also allows you to use Richards rapier. Also you get some of the spears at this point.

So 16 str 20 dex gives you just about every weapon worth having that can be ascended to lightning/fire/chaos.

A vit/faith build will never hit as hard as a hybrid with a weapon buff and since vitality past like 40 isn't really worth the soul levels it just seems smarter to pick either dex or str and get that stat up for damage. What soul level do you want to play up to?

Last edited by Eliteknight on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 pm

depends on what you like, try all the weapons and decide. with 16 str you can two hand a zweihander or use a claymore like everyone else, i like the man serpent greatsword a lot.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 pm

is it gonna end up beign 99 vit 40 end and the rest in whatever you need? with that much hp, youre gonna get people to only wanna bs you, i know i would.
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 pm

NO! NO MORE LIGTHING CLAYMORE WEILDING VITALITY FAP BUILDS!! PLEEEASE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjHC04ESkw
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 am

My reputatation is -1 now? what'd i do? :|
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 am

probably someone is a lightning claymore fanatic and didn't like what you said

Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eliteknight Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 am

Scudman_Slayer wrote:probably someone is a lightning claymore fanatic and didn't like what you said

Making posts in all caps is worth an infraction on most forums. Its unsightly.
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am

Eliteknight wrote:
    Scudman_Slayer wrote:probably someone is a lightning claymore fanatic and didn't like what you said

Making posts in all caps is worth an infraction on most forums. Its unsightly.

oh really? didn't know that, my bad
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

i don't see why people think caps are annoying i mean they're just big letters so i don't concern myself too much
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah, its kinda lame to lower my reputation because of that =/ I also had no idea my reputation would become -1 if i wrote in caps.. thats just not fair
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 am

don't worry me and someone else gave you positive rep don't worry about it
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 am

how do you do that?
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:29 am

top right corner >
    >
    >
    there should be a +
    |
    |
    -
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:32 am

hmm... nope
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:33 am

you don't see a

+
    _

-

?

i see it
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Barbed straight sword for bleeding or sunlight straight sword elemental are pretty good
    Gumby
    Gumby

Post by Gumby Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Rapier and bandits knife work well for low stat point vitality gouge. As does dagger and barbed straight sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:44 pm