Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Yesuurd
befowler
DJ_XHERO
Forum Pirate
barecanvas
Dj-B-Man-Jr
10 posters

Troll the forest farmers with fall control!

Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Troll the forest farmers with fall control! Empty Troll the forest farmers with fall control!

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:52 am

Today i found out that you can get from the darkroost forest/garden to the basin via a fall near the ents to the right of the stairs. after testing this in my own world i also learned there is NO WAY BACK to the forest after this fall thanks to the fog doors. All day i've been casting fall control and luring farmers over the cliff, i got a few backstabs and some ganged me before i could land one.. But the troll is (If they follow and kill you) theres no way to kill any other invaders, this forces them to crystal out and start all over again.

However, there are those times where they wont go over the edge, especially if there's only two. You can't really do much about this considering there will still be invaders so your options are to crystal out or camp for souls.

I find this works best for darkwraiths and darkmoons invading the forest hunters who abuse the covenant and farm 3v1. since you'll be their only prey, they'll be very willing to follow you off the cliff. allowing you to backstab the host as he/she lands or lure the scumbags to the hydra and crystal golems. If they don't follow you, you could always just waste their time by chilling there and sending "trololol" like i did silly

I've received many hate mail today because of this and i'm damn proud of it, the farming pay the price! Hurrah trololololol silly

I encourage everyone to at least attempt this and let me know what you think.

By the way, the spell Fall Control is not needed but recommended for this troll as it negates all fall damage, without it you could just quickly heal after you land.

Last edited by Dj-B-Man-Jr on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    barecanvas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Troll the forest farmers with fall control! Empty Re: Troll the forest farmers with fall control!

Post by barecanvas Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 am

Ive done this one with a kid who thought its cool to 3v1, i stayed in his world for about and hour with chameleon.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Troll the forest farmers with fall control! Empty Re: Troll the forest farmers with fall control!

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 am

way more patients than i have. most of the farmers can't fight worth **** so i usually just kill them. Once i beat a group of 3 without swinging my sword though, environmental hazards ftw.
    DJ_XHERO
    Regular
    Regular

Post by DJ_XHERO Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:24 am

last day i helped a forestbro backstabing a host when i invade

he send me a hate mail for be cheap and backstab because he dont see me lawl

i say he can tell his minions for cover his back xDDDD
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 am

Haha yes this is one of the pro forest tricks, if you are getting 3v1 gangers that are really asking for the trollage. Even if they won't follow you down, hanging out down there with another forest cov and holding a bbq while they shake their fists from the cliff is a good good time.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah I have seen that trick also...
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Cool little trick there haha.
    Gonna try this out tonight if i meet a farmer with 2 phantoms.
    \Im just gonna stay down there and chameleon in to a tree!
    Wasting farmers time is always good lol.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Well I guess there is no more use trying to hide this trick any more, it seems like it is becoming common knowledge more so by the day.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:15 pm

just did it this morning, the farmers followed, and then followed me up the longest ladder in the game (behind the hydras spot), if i'd had wog or force i could have blown them off!
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well I guess there is no more use trying to hide this trick any more, it seems like it is becoming common knowledge more so by the day.

Is this that great trick the forest hunters were always talking about?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:way more patients than i have. most of the farmers can't fight worth **** so i usually just kill them. Once i beat a group of 3 without swinging my sword though, environmental hazards ftw.
    Happened to me in the Kiln yesterday. As I'm spawning I turn my camera around; host is in front, a sunbro on the dune to the left. Hmm, I'm sure they're not planning on farming... Then another phantom pops out from behind a pillar. Figured I'd take this fight somewhere they can't surround and chain-bs me, so I just make a run for the bridge. I get a few steps on the bridge when I see the message that the host has died... Ok! Idiot must have stepped off the bridge, didn't even need my help to die. Farmers...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 pm