Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Ironliftr3
Remoryu
DanielCdable
CrackSouls
Railage
HavocDrive2600
Toastfacekillah
Carphil
PPG-3-
Tolvo
Maneater_Mildred
befowler
ARSP
aceluby
Serious_Much
callipygias
20 posters

Class Acts in PVP

Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Class Acts in PVP - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Acts in PVP

Post by Rynoa Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Nothing particularly classy, but I just got an honorable 1v1 in the forest (as a FH), we bowed at the same time, and we fought without dirty tricks/healing/BSing or anything else. I died but it was a great fight and I'm always surprised when it happens in the forest. Proper Bow
    Ironliftr3

Post by Ironliftr3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 pm

You can tell by my 3 posts that I'm a newbie, although I've been lurking here for a couple months. Here's my attempt to defend the undefendable ...

There are probably only a small percentage of players who read these boards. The majority are just out there playing. You have some 'experianced' players who play down and dirty, no holds barred, no rules, cut throat, PVP. Theoretically, they aren't doing anything 'wrong', because it's the way the game was designed, and it's 'allowed'

The new people get invaded 100 times over by these guys, and eventually come to think of this as 'the way it's done'. So of course, they follow by example.

So our choice is to either continue to play honorably, or to stoop to that level and join them.

I'm glad I found this board. Out of three characters, I've only been a Darkmoon, and I've never invaded someone other than via Darkmoon. So, I guess I've made my choice. I'm not playing PVP to ruin someone's game experience, or ruin their day.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Well see a view of mine is always, I know why it happens, I understand how it can happen, and I don't always blame a person for feeling hurt or wishing to get revenge. But I just don't condone the behaviour. If my daughter was kidnapped I'd love to go all Liam Nieson from Taken, but most likely I'd hurt a lot of innocent people and only make matters worse.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind after all.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 am

I recently started to message people who play fair with some words of thanks . just so they know it's appreciated, so maybe they won't go to the dark side lol!
    Sometimes they answer back something like "you too, the game's better this way" and I'm happy big grin
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 am

DanielCdable wrote:Got invaded by the same guy, twice. Ended each time in a draw.
    This time i invaded him, and after some pokes and slashes he decided to BS me, killing me.

He messaged me " Sorry for the BS, bro. This needed to end lol".

He insulted you, mate.
    You were on par with him and he used a dirty trick to kill you, this is not something very "honourable".
    Riovannes

Post by Riovannes Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm

I was messing around on an alt, on whom I had resolved to kill the Four Kings before the Bell Gargoyles, and I was invaded by a spirit of vengance and a darkwraith. I was expecting the darkwraith to team up with the blue, but he signaled to the blue that he wanted to duel.

The blue decided to simply go for a backstab on me, disregarding the bowing of the red, and was promptly parried by the classy invader who rolled in front of me, and one-shotted.

We had a long duel afterwards, and it ended with me losing. He messaged me "Lol, won with about 10 health left. These people make low-level PvP fun.
    HavocDrive2600
    HavocDrive2600

Post by HavocDrive2600 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:59 am

The blue decided to simply go for a backstab on me, disregarding the bowing of the red, and was promptly parried by the classy invader who rolled in front of me, and one-shotted.

That would've been pretty awesome to see silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 pm