Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
RajenRaymen
callipygias
Sunbro4evar
SlakeMoth
Langoulk
eninala
Tolvo
ublug
IceIfrit666
befowler
ARSP
Darkson
Yarxov
skarekrow13
White Mamba
lextune
kiwi_commander
21 posters

Those "yeah, I deserved that" moments

Grey-Ronin
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

Those "yeah, I deserved that" moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Those "yeah, I deserved that" moments

Post by Grey-Ronin Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 am

My host for blight town fight club was down in the pit with 99 humanity and over 2 million souls. I wanted to upgrade some equipment so decided to go on a jaunt to visit Andrei. I couldn't warp cause I hadn't beaten queelag yet. I ran all the way up past firelink shrine and didn't bother to sit at the bonfire. I get to Undead parish and forgot that I hadn't killed the gargoyles yet so the channeler was still alive. He hits me with soul ray and being far to over confident I decide to fight the 3 balder knights as well.

I died.

So I'm all the way back down in blight town again. I head back up to regather my souls and humanity. I'm running along and get to the lift from new londo ruins to firelink and run into the lift to realize to late that I was falling fall into a black bottomless pit. In my rush I had forgotten to flip the switch to bring the lift back down.

I totally had that coming.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those "yeah, I deserved that" moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Those "yeah, I deserved that" moments

Post by ARSP Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 am

On my first attempt to kill gwyn I had him a low health maybe one bar and I started gloating- Gwyn that all you got haha then he grabbed me and exploded I deserved that.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:16 am

Invading and getting ganked at the Kiln. Yeah I totally deserve that.

But seriously, once I invaded before picking up my bloodstain from a previous invasion. Lost 99 humanity.

A hundred hours of invasions later, I did the exact same thing.

I deserved that.
    DanielCdable
    DanielCdable
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DanielCdable Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm

My first NG+, got cocky and got my self surrounded by the typical zombies at the asylum.

There was only two of them.

*sniff* - I deserved that.
    Langoulk
    Langoulk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Langoulk Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 pm

I was being a hot shot and dodging around in Blighttown, and fell off...twice. Lost a lot.

Meh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:58 pm