Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
DoughGuy
OmniBot
Gol
billy_bayonet
hageshisa
SATLOS
PPG-3-
aceluby
Emergence
Blade of The Sun
TehInfamousAmos
roanispe
Rin
The_Tao
chaosrave
T-King-667
Glutebrah
meridam99
Baal-Avatar
Imarreteet23
FruitPunchNinja
Spurgun
Hylian
ted1023
Scudman_Slayer
Forum Pirate
Pargar-theGreat
LOLRagezzz
Jovias-86
CrackSouls
Reaperfan
The Once-Ler
Tolvo
BLA1NE
mofomey
JY4answer
GrEeNgObLiN
reim0027
Zechk
Maneater_Mildred
WyrmHero
Whknight
Glueguy
BroHepheastus
Serious_Much
Yesuurd
RANT
51 posters

Fight Club SL120 PSN

Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fight Club SL120 PSN - Page 27 Empty Re: Fight Club SL120 PSN

Post by Baal-Avatar Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:17 am

PPG-3- wrote:that estoc has insane reach Tolvo. Are you locking-off on those hits or still locked on?

Baal, you were locking off too right? with those spear hits?

I do not lock-off with any weapon currently. I do aim my attacks but I keep locked. The Great Club is a good example of this. After the role you can pivot in any direction easily. I do the same with all the weapons.

Tolvo: If I remember correctly, me beating Tarkus was not a very elegant or sophisticated fight on my part. lol. I think I got lucky and got the last hit before he did.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 am

You should have seen how PPG beat him one time. He just ran at Tarkus with a Chaos blade and spammed R1 the whole fight, the entire fight and won haha.

I think at one point I may have parried Tarkus, but got hit through his attack so I got staggered so I couldn't Riposte. It made me very sad. sad
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am

Yes. I was less then impressed with Tarkus. Chaos blade and Prascilla's dagger made short work of him behind that shield. Though spamming R1 is about just as exciting as holding on to L1 for dear life.

No offence Tarkus, but you put my fiance to sleep during those matches. Literally. Up to that point she was really in to it, lol.

She had also never seen someone riposte me before, until Tolvo decided to put me down like an infant into it's crib. Thanks bud.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

Well let's not be insulting now, everyone likes to play in a different style. As well he is a big fan of Tarkus and it's very hard to PvP with his gear without turtling really, or at least it is for me. It's not like he sat behind a greatshield with his back to a wall using a Demon Spear, it takes time but there are openings to strike him. It's not exactly the most flare and tear combat, but it's still a valid way of fighting.

EDIT: Much obliged on the Ripostes, but I'm pretty sure you won't be falling for those anymore. I'll have to make an even more under handed tactic haha.

EDIT 2: I also wouldn't say just spamming works against him. He can typically take this as a moment to get a free heavy hit in on you. I think the issue was his stamina and that he just couldn't get away from you. You were like a mad man those fights.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 pm

No I think with the prascilla's blade I was able to get shots off on him and still dodge away once I saw he prepare for a hit. The weapon does really low damage but is really fast. I don't think I had any fear of being hit and I had more then enough poise to avoid stun lock to. I think in the end, the bleed build up and the constant swipes would do him in. Even if in a more conservative approach.

I also hit him with a fire tempest which I found halarious. Hahaha. But yeah, nothing against the build. As I cosplay as a Black Knight alot as well. And maybe from a viewers point its was more interesting. But from my prespective, I was kind of just waiting for the next match up, regardless of the outcome.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah, I understand that it isn't really as entertaining to fight again. It was just the way you worded it sounded a bit like an insult towards him, but I see what you meant now. The Chaos Blade fight from a spectator was pretty funny I'll say, I actually didn't see the firestorm, I probably had my chat up when you did that.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Definitely no malice towards Tarkus. To each their own. And I do appreciate the cosplay as much as anyone. Maybe even more. Cheers.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

T was kicking my butt last night but i found his weakness but it was late so i had to go to sleep. damn e for beign late, anyone gonna be on tonight?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm actually working on a Stone Knight Cosplay I'll eventually be bringing to FC. Though I'm incredibly aggressive with it.

I'll be on tonight, I'm still sick so I won't be going out on the town to hang out at any bars and dance with random men.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Me also found Tarkus weakness but will not tell ya! U have to discovered yourself. But you do need to adjust your playstyle for sure! And a must is 77poise or he beat you to dead is u made a mistake.
    I love fighting ppg s agressive style. I can play brutal too...
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm

gonna try and get on tonight at pit. gonna be 5000 km away from ps3 for two weeks...nooooooooooo
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 pm

mofomey wrote:gonna try and get on tonight at pit. gonna be 5000 km away from ps3 for two weeks...nooooooooooo

vacation?
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

ya little get away from the snowy mountains, now if there was just a way to bring dark souls with me...lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Tired of that there Painted World Mo?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:10 pm

mofomey wrote:ya little get away from the snowy mountains, now if there was just a way to bring dark souls with me...lol

that's the reason we need dark souls on the vita, make it happen FROM, if you brought it to pc then realease the ultimate edition on the vit damnit!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Dark souls for the Vita.

"We would like to announce the version of Dark Souls for the Vita!

Dark Souls: Prepare to get Hit by a Bus Edition."
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm

PPG-3- wrote:Yes. I was less then impressed with Tarkus. Chaos blade and Prascilla's dagger made short work of him behind that shield. Though spamming R1 is about just as exciting as holding on to L1 for dear life.

No offence Tarkus, but you put my fiance to sleep during those matches. Literally. Up to that point she was really in to it, lol.

She had also never seen someone riposte me before, until Tolvo decided to put me down like an infant into it's crib. Thanks bud.
    No offence but that one time you beat me was because i started off that match at less then a quarter health because i ran out of healing items from the last 3 times i beaten you. Weather you or Tolvo noticed. And like tolvo said i have a defensive play style i got an extremely slow sword a shield and i barrel roll So i cant just swing my weapon like a tool every 2 seconds im only asking for a death wish then. And if its too boring for you and your fiance then back down and fight another or like both green and rant said you can study me and really figure out a good strategy to take me down. Fc is a big fat learning experience even if it can be boring at times so im sorry for the blocking madness lol.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 pm

No worries man. I got over it.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm

PPG-3- wrote:No worries man. I got over it.
    I have almost 10 builds too so i always bring something new to the table most nights, cheers!
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    PPG-3- wrote:Yes. I was less then impressed with Tarkus. Chaos blade and Prascilla's dagger made short work of him behind that shield. Though spamming R1 is about just as exciting as holding on to L1 for dear life.

No offence but that one time you beat me was because i started off that match at less then a quarter health because i ran out of healing items from the last 3 times i beaten you. Weather you or Tolvo noticed. And like tolvo said i have a defensive play style i got an extremely slow sword a shield and i barrel roll So i cant just swing my weapon like a tool every 2 seconds im only asking for a death wish then. And if its too boring for you and your fiance then back down and fight another or like both green and rant said you can study me and really figure out a good strategy to take me down. Fc is a big fat learning experience even if it can be boring at times so im sorry for the blocking madness lol.

We have rules at FC which are very clear and Tarkus was not breaking any, he uses his shield but also two hands and is very patient, he has his style.I for one enjoy fighting him, he is challenging in his specific builds, he has other builds that are crazy good like a shirtless dex monkey I fought once also, people ask him to use tarkus and I do not think it is even one of his favorite as I hear him say or that he gets bored of it at times.PPG you are also very good and have a different style, let's just not get personal here, although I do not agree on everything PPG had to say I respect his opinion.
    So please let's just agree to disagree and keep on being chivalrous, enjoy our game and ourselves, if you
    do not like each other's style, then ask the hosts not to summon you together or BC out.

Both are good players, wouldn't want to see you fighting about such miniscule matters as these.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Yesuurd wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:

We have rules at FC which are very clear and Tarkus was not breaking any, he uses his shield but also two hands and is very patient, he has his style.I for one enjoy fighting him, he is challenging in his specific builds, he has other builds that are crazy good like a shirtless dex monkey I fought once also, people ask him to use tarkus and I do not think it is even one of his favorite as I hear him say or that he gets bored of it at times.PPG you are also very good and have a different style, let's just not get personal here, although I do not agree on everything PPG had to say I respect his opinion.
    So please let's just agree to disagree and keep on being chivalrous, enjoy our game and ourselves, if you
    do not like each other's style, then ask the hosts not to summon you together or BC out.

Both are good players, wouldn't want to see you fighting about such miniscule matters as these.
    I Said his fiance because she's his fiance i dont know her name or anything. Whats was insulting about me calling her his fiance? Wouldn't that be more of a complement in a way? ppg if I insulted you or your fiance at any point i apologies
    EDIT:nvm you edit'd that part out silly .
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 pm

yeah I misread and edited, sorry about that.
    Hope you guys just forget about this and come fight whenever you can.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Yesuurd wrote:yeah I misread and edited, sorry about that.
    Hope you guys just forget about this and come fight whenever you can.
    Yeah we already cleared things up, Its all good now.
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Tolvo wrote:Dark souls for the Vita.

"We would like to announce the version of Dark Souls for the Vita!

Dark Souls: Prepare to get Hit by a Bus Edition."

lol tolvo
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:54 pm

hahahaha, hi Mo.Fo....even here one uses the dot lol, so you will be on tonight to fight a bit?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 am