Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI)

Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI) Empty In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI)

Post by Kaminari Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Xbox live, Gamertag: Kaminari san

Observe it's SL 29.

If you kill Andrei in your world and give me the hammer, I'll do anything for you on a higher level character if I can be of help. Got characters about level 50, 90, 120 and 150.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI) Empty Re: In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI)

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Kill Andrei??? You monster! This sounds like a job for a guy that owes you. I have an sl 25 in Btown I'm willing to up in order to meet you. If no one else volunteers for this dastardly act I'll kill Andrei when I get home. At least I'll try. He looks like a tough old guy.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI) Empty Re: In desperate need of The blacksmith hammer (ANDREI)

Post by Kaminari Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 pm

this sounds so sweet big grin But how many hours of wait for me til you get home? It's half past midnight over here happy
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 pm

I'll be home in 45 minutes. It'll take me a while to get her up there.... I'll message you in... about 1 hour, I hope. If you're not awake I'll just set her back at the bonfire in Blighttown and wait for you. I'll be online all day tomorrow.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm

I will be online for at least one hour more, probably longer. thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 pm