Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+64
darksoulslover
Imarreteet23
Sunbro4evar
lilpwnee
Digitalyzed
Chumgeyser
Peculiar Doll
HeroGoku
Johnboy90
Tolvo
FexDS
Reaperfan
Yesuurd
TheSleepiestRican
Baal-Avatar
berkut
Serious_Much
RANT
aceluby
befowler
karchun
fearandwhiskey
Carphil
Bgunners
Yarxov
CrackSouls
Hylian
Gorgrim
fade2BLAQ
Spakulator
GamerGirl-619
laezyre
batman1056
DarkW17
skarekrow13
jujufist
Ieyfura
Midgar
djgq42
deathsdragon
Whknight
nsane32
Forum Pirate
Spurgun
PlasticandRage
Toastfacekillah
GrEeNgObLiN
Teh_hapy_octopus
russiannightmare
Danthuyer
User
BARZOHD-
Specter737
moomootv
strangejoy
meridam99
gunswordmaster
LazyNotStupid
Bob_Stonefoot
Nelo4
JohnnyHarpoon
Emergence
Dj-B-Man-Jr
Maneater_Mildred
68 posters

store closed, please lock and unsticky.

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

store closed, please lock and unsticky. - Page 6 Empty Re: store closed, please lock and unsticky.

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:maneater; can u save me 1 regular slab for my scythe?
    i can trade you a red,blue,white one?next time on FC
    I will farm you up 1 asap

THX mate,you need something as return?i let you win from me in FC hahaha just kidding!
    i farmed many hours in anor londo but...nothing so i gave up

I hope you mean new londo ruins, otherwise you were waisting your time.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

store closed, please lock and unsticky. - Page 6 Empty Re: store closed, please lock and unsticky.

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

GamerGirl-619 wrote:I want the Mimic Hat, or how do you get one?
    Will pm you
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am

laezyre wrote:What's a good spot to farm those?
    Wraiths in new londo ruins if you want normal slabs.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am

If you make the Mimic Helmet used, make sure to have 1 or more miracles of replenishment for it to counter the HP Drain. Just advice in its usage.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am

new londo ruins idd. i meant this one
    lol
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    GamerGirl-619 wrote:I want the Mimic Hat, or how do you get one?
    Will pm you
    Thanks ❤
    batman1056

Post by batman1056 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

Will try again tonight - meet somewhere safer -
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:02 am

batman1056 wrote:Will try again tonight - meet somewhere safer -
    Yes to much traffic, got summoned to many times by ppl wanting me to farm with them.
    batman1056

Post by batman1056 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Where is best to farm? working on my other character -- he is much better I didnt stupidly upgrade both intelligence and faith on new one - just high intelligence and stuck a bit on strength to handle some large swords - still in two minds about to upgrade to +10 then +15 or go down the route of magic/fire/lightening upgrades.. anyway - really after final upgraded weapons for the trophies - question.... if you drop and I pick up do I get the Trophies - I can then drop it again so you dont lose it??
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:29 pm

batman1056 wrote:Where is best to farm? working on my other character -- he is much better I didnt stupidly upgrade both intelligence and faith on new one - just high intelligence and stuck a bit on strength to handle some large swords - still in two minds about to upgrade to +10 then +15 or go down the route of magic/fire/lightening upgrades.. anyway - really after final upgraded weapons for the trophies - question.... if you drop and I pick up do I get the Trophies - I can then drop it again so you dont lose it??

I think you just have to have it in your inventory for afew seconds for it to tick it off the list.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Mildred my dear

Can I please place an order for a normal slab and a couple of chunks so I can upgrade my uchi to +15

Cherio
    Dan
    Spakulator
    Spakulator

Post by Spakulator Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

I was told I should post this here...

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to Dark Souls, been playing for about a month. It's becoming one of my all time favorites.
    Anyways, I'm just doing pve right now, working on beating the game, and I realized after looking thru the weapons list on the wiki that I missed out on the Moonlight Greatsword from Seath. I'm kicking myself for this, as I have very high int and I'm tired of using my +5 enchanted winged spear. It appears there's no way of getting it until another whole playthru. I was hoping to utilize it because I want to start doing some pvp at my current level.
    Is there a kind soul out there who would be willing to give a spare one up? I have some items to possibly trade, but I don't have a ton of stuff to be honest. Let me know!
    PSN VikingValkyrie
    fade2BLAQ
    fade2BLAQ

Post by fade2BLAQ Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello there long time browser first time poster. I could use a few things that you didn't post but here's hoping:
    Darkmoon Talisman
    Ring of Favor
    10 Twinkling titanite

I have some a few things also I don't need which you can have for the store =)
    PSN Fayde2BLAQ
    SL 75
    Gorgrim

Post by Gorgrim Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm looking to trade a red/white slab for a regular slab. Will also trade any weapon I have a qualaags +5 to offer too. sl 120 psn: Rollo-9, thx.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 pm

PMs sent^
    Hylian
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Hylian Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 pm

I msged you m8

I wouldl like the DWGR and dragon scales if possible.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 am

Dragon Scales
    titanite Slabs (I know they're rare, I'm not dependent on a trade. haha)
    titanite Chunks (Not as important)

But most of all the FRIGGIN' DRAGON SCALES. I never get summoned with my Dragon Cov guy... AAAAARRG. I will give up whatever I have that you need, pretty much. SL80 right now, am willing to go through NG+ to SL120 and get you (or anyone else who offers) even more goodies. Thank you kindly!

EDIT: I think I'll be alright, for the most part. I found an area where people are summoning me more often. HOWEVER, I'd still like to donate stuff. Just PM me.

Last edited by CrackSouls on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    batman1056

Post by batman1056 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am

Fab- will be on again tonight - (midday for you) - meet anywhere - would love the Moonlight Greatsword too please happy
    fade2BLAQ
    fade2BLAQ

Post by fade2BLAQ Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm

batman1056 wrote:Fab- will be on again tonight - (midday for you) - meet anywhere - would love the Moonlight Greatsword too please happy

I have a +3 MLGS on my lvl 100 sorc that I was goIng to delete. I will be home around 7pm pacific time.

PSN Fayde2BLAQ
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to say sorry for not being around the past 2 days, RL can be a ***** sometimes,. Will be back in my store asap.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 am

dont be sorry for RL - im sure that dog of yours eats more than just internet cables and needs to go to the vet often winking

see you back soon mildred
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am

Dear Mildred, This christmas I really really want Piscillica's Dagger! I have been really good this year and have been nice to everyone!
    -Me

PSN Jdyer97
    sl 83
    Nelo4
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nelo4 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 am

I have one at SL94 you can have.. PSN Nelo_21_2008
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 pm

painful as it is i gotta ask for 2 slabs and a dusk crown, i'm sl 94 atm and will trade anyone anything i have that i'm not using/ mueling to another character. just let me know and its yours. my pre-farmed stuff is a +10 elite knight chest, +4 black iron chest, + 5 silver knight gloves, a +14 greatscythe, and a +3or4 lightning estoc if that helps. can make the scythe lifehunt first if asked.

psn: Forum_Pirate
    jujufist

Post by jujufist Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 pm

We had a mishap on our trade:( I got summoned by someone else and dropped 10 sunlight medals, 90 chunks and 4 slabs before i realized i was summoned by someone else silly Hope they know they got a nice donation and dont feed frampt...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:13 am