Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED)

Sheeef

LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED) Empty LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED)

Post by Sheeef Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Sheeef here again. I've made a new character but aimed him towards a faith build. I'm looking for the Large Divine Ember - or trying to get it in the Tomb of the Giants (also means you get to kill pinwheel with me in the catacombs), and components for upgrades including chunks and a white slab, as well as Solaire's armor, talismen, shield, and sword. I don't want to kill him myself in my game since I am part of the Warriors of Sunlight for Jolly Cooperation.

SL 50, GT Sheeef.

Just looking for a little help. Please and thank you.

PS If you could spare a great lord soul so I can get the sunlight spear... that would be so awesome! I just wish I had more to give. :<

EDIT: Got the Skull Lantern from one of the necromancers! And beat pinwheel. Just need help in the Tomb of the Giants. Trying my hardest not to level.

Last edited by Sheeef on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 am; edited 5 times in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED) Empty Re: LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED)

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 am

You can't trade Embers, but the Large Divine Ember is found in the TotG, so you could always ask for someone to help you fight your way to it.
    Sheeef

LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED) Empty Re: LF Help with ToTG or +10 Divine Claymore + Solaire's armor set (RESOLVED)

Post by Sheeef Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 am

Tolvo wrote:You can't trade Embers, but the Large Divine Ember is found in the TotG, so you could always ask for someone to help you fight your way to it.

Thank you. Also means I'll need help with the pinwheel fight then. :]
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 am

Actually with a Fire Buffed Weapon, and an Upgraded Pyro Glove with Great Combustion, you can kill him in around five hits. When you enter his room just charge up to him and nuke him, most players kill him fairly quickly, though I often take my time because I love his theme. I wish I could help, but I'm on the PS3. Good luck man.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 pm

send me a msg when you are online GT:nsane32
    Sheeef

Post by Sheeef Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 pm

nsane32 wrote:send me a msg when you are online GT:nsane32

I am online now and will be for quite some time. please let me know. :>
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 am

sorry about yesterday was busy helping other people but today ill have more time
    Sheeef

Post by Sheeef Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 pm

nsane32 wrote:sorry about yesterday was busy helping other people but today ill have more time

I'm on for about an hour then I'm going to go get some ink done and then I'll be back. I'll shoot you a message when I get back. My SL is 58 now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:57 pm