Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
vageta31
EmoElmos
Ser Isaac
callipygias
deadagain
aceluby
vixder/pennywise
ARSP
PlasticandRage
kiwi_commander
befowler
Akatik
SlakeMoth
Tolvo
Rynoa
Rin
Railage
21 posters

Place where the most people have died..

Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Place where the most people have died.. Empty Place where the most people have died..

Post by Railage Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 am

I'm pretty sure it's on the first Capra Demon..

I've beaten this game many times and many times on + playthroughs...

But nearly every time that SOB can kill my new characters..
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Place where the most people have died.. Empty Re: Place where the most people have died..

Post by Rin Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 am

i neve had any trouble with that boss... i think it would be the 4 kings as most people died at least on the 1st they faced that boss
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Place where the most people have died.. Empty Re: Place where the most people have died..

Post by Rynoa Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 am

The first time I met him, my friend kept telling me "it's easy! Are you still there?" and I kept dying... and dying... and dying...
    And then I did the 4 kings on my first try big grin

If I have to say one.. I'd say almost everybody died on the Gargoyles on the first try :pirat:
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 am

Yeah I never had a problem with Four Kings either.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 am

New Londo. You have to find out that unless cursed you can't fight the ghosts somehow right?
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:01 am

Tolvo wrote:New Londo. You have to find out that unless cursed you can't fight the ghosts somehow right?

True!
    I ventured down there thinking I was supposed to start Dark Souls in that place.. because there are innocent zombies at the beginning... :affraid:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 am

Plus the graveyard in Firelink. Those skeletons there are not for new players. And I quote, "SKELETON WARRIORS!"
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 am

I also think Sen's and Anor Londo sport a huge increase in the enemies difficulty from the previous areas.
    Many people say Blighttown is too hard when you first try it, but I had it worst when I first met man-serpents or the huge guards in Anor, they could chop away half of my HP or all of my stamina with one blow.
    They're not too hard in the end, but they require you to adjust to the new difficulty and to learn to dodge well.

Truly the place where I still die the most is Anor Londo, where those 2 damn knights keep firing dragonslayer arrows at me while I'm trying to reach them, you KNOW the place big grin

(I bet everyone dies on their first encounter with Seath, before going to jail silly)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 am

Alright, I know the place where the most players die is.

Lordron, or however the hell you spell it. Let's get real, everywhere in this game is pretty deadly to new players, people die constantly while learning each new area. I really admire the game for this, but on your first playthrough you die pretty much everywhere.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 am

I offed the Four Kings on first try. Don't have a clue how I did it. The Bed of Chaos has just topped my personal destruction poll in newgame+.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 am

Slake, don't even say that name. I've died over 500 times in total to that damn tree.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 am

I've just awarded you a +1 for that Tolvo because your post made me feel better.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 am

That's the same reason why I duel people in FC.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 am

Hell the Capra gave my lvl 90ish tank a run for his money. It took me more times than I care to admit. And, I know that fight inside and out.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 am

Bed of chaos, I've died to that thing more than all the other bosses combined. So many deaths. Yet I've never lost to 4 kings, S&O, or even gwyn. This game is weird sometimes.
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 am

place where I have died more often... the water wheel in blight town. For some reason that thing hates me and I usually fall to my death

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 am

Capra isn't that hard. If the dogs bother you that much then just use the fog ring of hidden body spell.

First time I fought the Gargoyles I had two NPC summons as backup. That boss is a joke & only kills me if I let it for the sake of getting it's tail. Not sure why people hate on Lautrec. He did what almost everyone else does to the other firekeeper chicks. Don't lie you know you wanted those souls.

Anyway most annoying areas for me were Sen Fortress, Dukes, & Tomb of Giants while using a lantern instead of cast light. That & getting back stabbed by an invader I forgot about because I was to busy fighting off/running away from multiple enemies.

PS: On a lighter funny moment someone just tried to spawn kill me in the forest then sent me hate mail after I WOTG him. ******* tried bowing after I got away. I hate so called hypocrite duelist.

Last edited by Oo1Zer0 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 am

kiwi_commander wrote:place where I have died more often... the water wheel in blight town. For some reason that thing hates me and I usually fall to my death

I fall off that thing way more often than I rightly should also. It's only when I'm trying to get off at the top. I have a tendency to roll too soon and shoot myself in between the elevator platform and the walkway.
    I've probably died the most in the Bed of Chaos fight though.
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 am

PlasticandRage wrote:
    kiwi_commander wrote:place where I have died more often... the water wheel in blight town. For some reason that thing hates me and I usually fall to my death

I fall off that thing way more often than I rightly should also. It's only when I'm trying to get off at the top. I have a tendency to roll too soon and shoot myself in between the elevator platform and the walkway.
    I've probably died the most in the Bed of Chaos fight though.

For bed of chaos I actually implemented the I will die on my own strategy.

1. Run up to the 1st hand/root and free it.
    2. Jump down and die
    3. Run up to the 2nd hand/root and free it.
    4. Jump down and die
    5. Just run straight towards BEC and jump on the root, make your way to the bug and kill it.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 pm

befowler wrote:Bed of chaos, I've died to that thing more than all the other bosses combined. So many deaths. Yet I've never lost to 4 kings, S&O, or even gwyn. This game is weird sometimes.

Exactly I beat every single boss in this game the only one that keeps killing me is the bed of chaos I died more times to that thing than I did anyother boss or creature or situation.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm

My personal flop 3:
    No. 3: Waterwheel Blighttown
    No. 2: Stray Demon
    No. 1: Silver Knight Archers in Anor Londo

I realy don´t get the fuss about 4 Kings or BoC. 4 Kings I died twice and BoC I did kiwis tactic right away. Also the gargoyls I managed the first try. Funny how the difficulty varies from player to player.

If you buy something off Domhall of Zena and talk to him afterwards, he tells you how to handle the ghosts in New Londo.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:57 pm

The two places I've died the most...

1) Archers in Anor Londo before I learned to parry
    2) Bed of Chaos before I learned of the spots where he can't hit you.

At least those were the two spots that always gave me trouble.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Archers in anor londo by far, died more than I care to remember. To top it off if I let an invader get past me at the beginning of the level that is the first place they go. Talk about stress, 3 vs. 1 and they have the advantage of the high ground. It's just plain evil.
    I have never had a problem with bed of chaos though. That boss is all about studying its move set and you have all the time in the world to do it.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Please aceluby, tell me where the Bed of Chaos can't hit me. I'm having a lotof grief getting to the right hand orb thingy.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

I think Archers of Anor Londo are clearly winning big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:34 am