Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some questions about my Char

Nimidar
    Nimidar

Some questions about my Char Empty Some questions about my Char

Post by Nimidar Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 am

Okej so i am currently playing this character: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=203620547

I wanted to make a faith build with paladin armor and claymore but i read on the wiki that to get enough sunlight medals for the spear miracles i needed to play online and i cant do that since im using wireless and dont have an adepter for my xbox.

So here's the questions:
    What covenant could i benefit from via PvE?
    I have a laito+10 and a uchigatana+10 (dunno how to get the ember for +15) wich i would do something with if a get tired of the furysword. The question is what to do? the scalings are a B with dex so i dont know if making it elemental is any good idea? nor raw..

How do i join the chaos covenant to get the chaos pyromancies? I know the location but there's no NPC there, and also if i do join the chaos cov, does Solaire die??
    Is it possible to make one of the katanas cursed so i can kill the new londo ghosts with it? if not, what weapons could?. Thx!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Some questions about my Char Empty Re: Some questions about my Char

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 am

Well you already increased Int and have faith on base so I'll recommend opting for sorcery instead of miracles.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 am

Just so you know there are methods around the online thing for the medals & you only need 10. Summoning Solaire for boss fights & having him alive at the end will give you a medal. You can do that up to 5 times. Lautrec also gives you one if you talk to him after you free him which is 6. You also find 3 in a chest in Anor Londo which makes 9. If you summon NPCs for a boss while being a part of the warriors of sunlight & they survive you should get them as well. Also if your game is at least patched you can farm them from sunlight maggots in demon ruins. If you have a laptop you can get your 360 online to at least update to the latest patch by hard wiring your 360 to your laptop.

Raw combined with Resin is a good way to get a strong weapon for relatively low cost.

The Chaos Cov is located behind an invisible wall in the lower area were you ring the bell in blighttown. You actually save Solaire by joining that covenant but that umm is a game spoiler?

As far as the ghost are concerned very few weapons come cursed. Off the top of my head they are jagged ghost blade, ghost blade, & greatsword of artorias. Other than that you'd have to use Transient Curse in order to hit the ghost.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 am

Also the ember is in New Londo, you can hut the ghosts by using Transient Curse which is a item that curses you for a while. To join the chaos covenant simply talk with the Fair Lady, which is behind a hidden wall next to the bell of Quelaags Domain. The best PvE covenant is that one because it doesn't involve invading/helping players.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 am

WyrmHero wrote:Also the ember is in New Londo, you can hut the ghosts by using Transient Curse which is a item that curses you for a while. To join the chaos covenant simply talk with the Fair Lady, which is behind a hidden wall next to the bell of Quelaags Domain. The best PvE covenant is that one because it doesn't involve invading/helping players.
    Farming 30 humanity can be a pain without high item find when factoring in kindling & needed NPC assistance. Just saying...
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 am

Sunlight Medals and Souvenir of Reprisal are hard to farm too if you don't have internet connection. Eye of Death have a somewhat high drop rate.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:34 am

WyrmHero wrote:Sunlight Medals and Souvenir of Reprisal are hard to farm too if you don't have internet connection. Eye of Death have a somewhat high drop rate.
    Yeah Eye of death is easy considering you only need 10 while 3 of them can be gotten in the same area you join the cov. Personally found that the easiest to levelup since I already had them without knowing I needed it the first time around.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 am

Oo1Zer0 wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Also the ember is in New Londo, you can hut the ghosts by using Transient Curse which is a item that curses you for a while. To join the chaos covenant simply talk with the Fair Lady, which is behind a hidden wall next to the bell of Quelaags Domain. The best PvE covenant is that one because it doesn't involve invading/helping players.
    Farming 30 humanity can be a pain without high item find when factoring in kindling & needed NPC assistance. Just saying...
    in the skeleton baby place right before nito u can farm of off the babys and they always come back getting there is a problem :/
    Nimidar
    Nimidar

Post by Nimidar Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks. I have around 26humanitys in my inventory, 5twin humanitys and 10 wich i am using along with the furysword so i have a lot of humanitys already. I thank the depht rats for that happy I apologize for the misleading info but this build is not meant for faith. What i meant was that i made this instead of the faith char i wanted due to the sunlightmedal problem. I do have the latest patch so i guess i can farm them off maggots then happy I am not looking to increase my INT any higher. Raised it to 15 because i wanted fall control and cast light. The idea of Tomb of giants freaks me out so i wanted the cast light spell hehe =)

Anyhow thank u alot for the infos. I had no idea i could farm sunlight medals, and thank u for telling me there's a hidden wall for the chaos cov i had no idea, been looking all over the place several times but never found anything.

Is it possible to get all achievements without internet connection? Oh and yeah, i have a laptop wich i tried leeching internet from before, never got it to work sad

I think i am going to make the laito into a lightning laito.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:32 pm