Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sub sections for covenants

TRANCEPTICON
    TRANCEPTICON

Sub sections for covenants Empty Sub sections for covenants

Post by TRANCEPTICON Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 pm

As stated in the subject, we could definitely use sub sections for covenants.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Sub sections for covenants Empty Re: Sub sections for covenants

Post by FexDS Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi

I don't have a problem creating more sections however I am concerned about having too many separate forums and this making it hard for people to find good threads and for moderators to help in removing duplicates. We could have a covenant sub category maybe for all the covenants?
    Godless Servant
    Godless Servant
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Godless Servant Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 am

I think it would make more sense for each one to have their own group, this would keep from clogging up the main forum but also provide a sub forum view able to those in said group; of course that depends on if this forums group design works like other forums I've been to.
    TRANCEPTICON
    TRANCEPTICON

Sub sections for covenants Empty ...

Post by TRANCEPTICON Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you for the replies, I'm thinking, of course, for future use as the forums will only get lively as everyone transitions. If the community size, and activity is not so high then one could say this suggestion is just unnecessary, but there are a tone of fan-war events communing up and I imagine more will follow as the game maintains it's cult following.

Lastly, I apologize for the additional post. My internet browser was not locating it via forum search (along with having some issues displaying the forums overall--things seem to be working well now though).
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 pm

We will keep this in mind as the community evolves and as people have ideas of cool thing to do. Right now, we have a rather large to-do list so I'm gonna be starting with the urgent: new mods!

We can revisit this afterwards happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am