Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

backstabbs and some ways of countering them

vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

backstabbs and some ways of countering them - Page 2 Empty Re: backstabbs and some ways of countering them

Post by vageta31 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 am

Darkson wrote:
    Rin wrote:well not exactly :roll: only a 1/4

For real?

vageta31 wrote:Sometimes it's difficult to explain certain mechanics without a video. There are a few counters in this one that illustrate the basic idea.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx2pMxNF-dE

I really enjoyed your video! 1:30 - 1:47 was AWESOME! Triple-countering like a boss! :affraid:

Also, very nice music! Toonami, is that the artist?
    Toonami was a cartoon block on Cartoon Network back in the late 90's to early 2000's. They used to play a lot of anime and had a bunch of cool drum n' bass music for their promos during the show. For some reason I felt the pace and mood of the music fit Dark Souls pvp.

If you search youtube for "toonami beats" there's a lot of the tracks available.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

backstabbs and some ways of countering them - Page 2 Empty Re: backstabbs and some ways of countering them

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 am

Rin wrote:yes i dont speak it by 'ist' i met i am but in the slang of the local youth

"ist" is slang for "I am" in Ash Lake?

And vageta, thanks for the info. That particular track in your vid was really hypnotizing.....
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 am

well now le us not keep off task with the bs thing...
    oh and another thing bout chain bs if u dont move after the bs the dude wont be able 2 bs u again till u move or he hits u i use this againts chain bsers with resnably bad weapons...its allways better to take a hit than a full on bs
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

Darkson wrote:
    Rin wrote:yes i dont speak it by 'ist' i met i am but in the slang of the local youth

"ist" is slang for "I am" in Ash Lake?

And vageta, thanks for the info. That particular track in your vid was really hypnotizing.....

yeh why?? tongue
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 am

backstabbs and some ways of countering them - Page 2 1330857165 Sorry for the hi-jack!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm